debadging?

S

Stoned

Aye, putting a GT-R badge on is almost as gay as taking the badges off :lol:

pete-r

ive decide to be a proper knob and have SORTED on the back of the car :lol: :lol: :lol: pmsl.just like those really fast mondeos and orions have. :lol: :lol:

:D What I really want a 'No Fear' sticker across the back window and ooh, ooh, does someone know where i can get hold of one of those 7up men with the squiggly hair? I'll post some pictures after i've fitted those fake fingers that stick out from under the boot lid and ha ha, ha ha, make it look like it's a REAL pair of fingers trapped in the boot ha ha, genius.

NOT

Come on guys, you own a GTI-R, you're supposed to have class as standard for not buying a scooby or evo like every other sheep! :lol:

Actually, does anyone have a Pulsar badge spare? Whie he was busy fixing the GTI-R badge to the front grill and putting a GTR badge on the back somebody also took mine off, so it's a Sunny at the mo! :roll:

R

r5ben

:D sounds like some people really like it and some really hate it
i can see where your coming from with the hole thing i do love the car but the badge was sh1t someone had tryed to take it off b4 and it was looking tatty and my mate works in a body shop and had a brand new gtr badge so i thought it would look better ! :roll: they do look nice on the r as well just not to everyones taste thats all :wink:
at the end of the day its your car you put what you like on it :D

anyone got a sorted badge going spare and a motorsport sun strip :wink: ill take some pics of my spinner wheel trims for ya lads :p

In case i offended anyone with my snide remarks, i didn't mean it- You said it all r5ben, it's personal...

Like Paz's colour choice :lol:

(He'll kill me later.)

R

r5ben

no probs lads you got to give and take the remarks its a good thing in the end becouse if know one was there to tell you it looked sh1t then youd end you with some right gash stuff one your car like some saxo boys round my way ! :wink:
its all taken in good fun with me anyway ! :D