18"s?

A

Anonymous

ok already :D :D
ill try to get my mate round with his digital camara. :shock:
someone might have to help put the pics on for me as im not good with computers.. :!:
and hey its good to see not everyone feels the same.
i no it pi55es some people off but hey were not all the same its just i dont wanna spend thousands getting big power when we all no the r has loads of weaknesses :D :D
anyway ill take some pics and you can all judge for yourselves :D :D

W

waiwai8

right, i dont think this guy actually has 19s! simply cos he bought the R for the wrong reason!

i dont wanna spend thousands getting big power when we all no the r has loads of weaknesses
helo! wake up!! another one of the gtiR's weakness is its styling! hence u going off and buying huge alloys for it! to make it look better.
these guys are just spending their money wisly by going for uprated parts which make the car have LESS weaknesses!

fecking hell! wot is going on in this world today?!!!

G

GTI-R Kid

daredevil said:
i dont wanna spend thousands getting big power when we all no the r has loads of weaknesses :D :D
Sorry to point it out but one of the best known weaknesses is the gearbox. If you're going to address the weaknesses then surely you're going the wrong way about it by giving the gearbox even more work to do turning a set of 19's? I do appreciate that you're trying something different and we shouldn't all conform to the exact same mods - but you are kinda tripping yourself up too.

Personally i think the car will look out of proportion on 19's but i eagerly await the pics before i'll make a firm conclusion. 19's for show cars, 17's max for everyday use (unless you've spunked out on coilovers to run 18's)

But of course this is just my own opinion and belief - others may disagree.

A

Anonymous

Another thread hijacked by the train spotting R owners :roll: :wink:

A

Anonymous

So when are we gonna get 2 see pics of these 19's then...?

Gaz.

W

waiwai8

biggaz2003 said:
So when are we gonna get 2 see pics of these 19's then...?

Gaz.
prob never.... unless i am gonna get proved wrong

A

Anonymous

I am keen to see some pics. Please real ones, no photshop shenanigans. :p

I personally believe that 16's are plenty big enough, but each to their own.

Richard

A

Anonymous

still loads of non-believers... :D
iwill post pics but till then just ask mike(ex-gti-r) he done the clutch on it and has seen it in the metal with the 19s on so ner nnnnnnner nna ner ner... :shock: :shock:

G

GTI-R Kid

Ian M said:
So its the gtir equivelent to this lol :lol:

IMagine the brakes you could fit behind those! Forget 325mm bring on the 32.5inchers! :shock:

ex-gtir

sorry to p1ss on alll your none believeing arses but he has 19's and ive seen them on the car and they dont look thta out off place he was down my workshop a few months ago he also got a very good brake mod made by tomie :wink:
i think this forum gets very stupid if you meet this guy face to face most of you wouldnt say a word (no hes not big) you can all say nasty things while you sitting there holding your dicks WHY argue it each to their own
im not over keen on big wheel but live and let live
HERES ONE POINT LETS ASK THE DESIGNER FROM NISSAN WHAT THE CAR WAS BUILT FOR AND I DOUBT HE'LL SAY DRAG RACING
there me thinking it was a rally car!!!!!!!!!!!!

ex-gtir

cheers for that james
and before anyone starts i think the reason for the spoiler is some ripped(stole) the standard one off his car
mike

A

Anonymous

cheers mike :D
and also james :D and before anyone also says anything yes its very dirty and my girlfriend put the dents up the side :cry: :cry:
still guess thats why i got rid of her!!! :wink: