Wanted regional reps

saddler

Does anyone support the east midlands? i.e notts/ derby / leicester / sheffield area?

If not i`ll put up my hand

ollie
I do the midlands area ollie ! But that was before i moved to staff..
Im happy to move over for you !! if you want to do the midlands area..? and steve ok's it..

Last edited:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
LMAO!

I promise that I will do my best, to do my duty to GTiROC... oh no, wait that's the Scouts isn't it!?

John

there is only one rep for the whole of Scotland, hence why we dont have many meets - nobody can decide where to go :x
Correct and Rich would know as the former Scotland Rep ;-)

Sideways, as Rich says there arent many Scottish meets for the simple reasons that its a huge area with very few "running" R's, so getting people to travel large distances is hard hence why most meets fall through!

We have a Scottish trackday on the card for this summer with 10 owners already showing firm interest, so hopefully Knockhills dates will suit all concerned.

Also this time of year most peoples R's are off the road for the winter or broken because of the weather! :doh:

Murff93GTiR

if your still needing a rep for north scotland id give it a go,im from the dundee area and wee have one or two R's here.if smeone can send me a pm with what i would have to do and we can talk from there :D