Wanted regional reps

EVOBAD

no i want to be rep for the whole uk as i can cover anywhere ultra quick with my superbob status and the cape that steve pudney made for me goes a treat:lol:

well am up for superbob to be rep for uk he can attend the westwales meets then as he loves the trips to westwales its only 5min away:thumbsup::lol::lol::lol:

P

pulsarboby

fcuk that clive:shock::shock: far tooooo risky, nearlly killed me last time there, the mrs is still having nightmares about that trip to hell & back, even my cape wont save me from the rabid sheep n all:lol:

R

riske

Again if Bobby dont wanna do south east rep i'll be happy to. I'm always on here. I may not have the fastest R but it isnt all about that is it?!

Mr GTiR

First page updated and pm's sent.

Still don't have reps for the following regions:

• North Scotland
  • Southeren Ireland
  • North Wales
  • North East
  • South West

Mr GTiR

Was more of a dig at how I have to travel outside Yorkshire to attend any R events. Rather than how big good old Yorkshire is :-D
LOL, that's your "old" regional rep as well :doh: Now Carl has stepped down, hopefully there will be more meets your way Shaun, if not PM me and i'll kick his a$$ :lol:

Mr GTiR

Sorry folks i've not forgotten about this but have had a few problems at home and needed to get Christmas out of the way.

I'll be sorting out the rest of the reginal reps in the next few weeks. So all of the people who have sent me a pm I will respond back to you, just not had the chance or full attention to sort it out.

Thanks for being patience.

Andy

Mr GTiR

Who is the West Yorkshire rep Andy?
No West Yorkshire rep needed. Just having a North and South Yorkshire reps.

whos the north east rep?
and what is the job description?

davey
No real job descrition, or set rules/duites but in general it's to organise regular meets and events.

To give you an idea of what I do just look in the North section. I try to organise meets in pub car parks through out the year but when it gets to the colder months I'll organise things like a drive upto Blackpool to see the lights, N/W Rally stages, rolling road shootout, Xmas meal, etc just to keep things interesting.

Have a look in the North section to give you an idea and feel of what I do and get back to me if your still interested.

davey red.r

No West Yorkshire rep needed. Just having a North and South Yorkshire reps.

No real job descrition, or set rules/duites but in general it's to organise regular meets and events.

To give you an idea of what I do just look in the North section. I try to organise meets in pub car parks through out the year but when it gets to the colder months I'll organise things like a drive upto Blackpool to see the lights, N/W Rally stages, rolling road shootout, Xmas meal, etc just to keep things interesting.

Have a look in the North section to give you an idea and feel of what I do and get back to me if your still interested.
id do it,
about time some things were sorted up here,
i wont have to wear a gtiroc tee shirt would i :lol:
do you need to do a police check,
and clearance from the home office:lol:

davey

Mr GTiR

id do it,
about time some things were sorted up here,
i wont have to wear a gtiroc tee shirt would i :lol:
do you need to do a police check,
and clearance from the home office:lol:
Davey, if you was a fit bird then I'm sure I could come up with some "checks" that I would have to do but as your not just do me a favour and drop me a pm to remind me you want the N/E role. Thanks.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Ok Andy, shall I officially put my hand up for North Wales (I notice you have now passed the torch to Andy)?

I don't have any motorsports contacts, so I'll probably keep coming back to you anyway... but I think I can manage to organise the odd meet in the area.

That reminds me; has anyone heard from Dan in South Wales, is he alive? I don't think I'd be poaching anyone from him anyway.

saddler

Ok Andy, shall I officially put my hand up for North Wales (I notice you have now passed the torch to Andy)?

I don't have any motorsports contacts, so I'll probably keep coming back to you anyway... but I think I can manage to organise the odd meet in the area.

That reminds me; has anyone heard from Dan in South Wales, is he alive? I don't think I'd be poaching anyone from him anyway.
Good on you PobodY i think you would be a good Rep m8..