Wanted regional reps

Mr GTiR

Quite a few reps have now moved on and we have vacancies for the following areas:

• North Scotland - vacant
  • Southeren Ireland - New rep HotSnot92
  • North Wales - vacant
  • North East - Interest show and pm sent
  • North Yorkshire - New rep Wiseman gtir
  • South Yorkshire - New rep donpulsar
  • South East - New rep riske but could dow with another
  • South West - vacant x 2

If you think someone in the club is suitable or would like to have a go yourself please post up here to show interest.

Thanks
Andy

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

theres only one superbob for all the reps jobs:lol::lol::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::boby::eyebrows:

Last edited by a moderator:

GTiR-Aholic

lol standing down..

No seriously, surely its more than organising meets and being in contact with other reps to arrange bigger meets?

GTiR-Aholic

Yeah my mate is the southeast coordinator for the astra mk3 owners club. Would be nice to be the southeast regional rep :p turn up or not.. I'll fookin be there! Lol

Well if boby don't want it and no one else stands up to it then sure i'll give it my best :) if im allowed.

P

pulsarboby

il stand down then as il only do it if no one else wanted to:-D

P

pulsarboby

im bailing out andy i would have done it if others did not want to but anyways im in southend on sea

GTiR-Aholic

Bob I think you'd be better suited for the job.. even Mark if you two guys are up for it.. I'm a Newbie here.. still lots for me to learn about everyone here.. my time to shine will come one day.. I ain't going newhere :p lol.. it's like running for President.. only everyone's running away from the stand! LOL

I'm from Greenwich near the Dome.

If the rep position is open again in future and doesn't get filled, I'll happily help out by stepping in :)

R

riske

I'll be up for it. live in kent, near 7oaks. I cud also maybe sort out sum1 to give blowjobs. Some crack head will do it... :)

If not me then i vote for bobby cos he is a ledge/superhero.

P

pulsarboby

no i want to be rep for the whole uk as i can cover anywhere ultra quick with my superbob status and the cape that steve pudney made for me goes a treat:lol:

snoon

We need any Yorkshire rep!! Yorkshire ain't that big!!

I haven't seen any meets round here. Closest are Andy's N/W meets.

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
I'll put myself forward for the South Yorks Rep - could someone PM me with a list of "duties" etc, just so i know what i could be getting myself in for ?! :lol:

Cheers,

donpulsar :-D

Quite a few reps have now moved on and we have vacancies for the following areas:

• North Scotland
  • South Ireland
  • South Wales
  • North Yorkshire
  • South Yorkshire
  • South East
  • South West

If you think someone in the club is suitable or would like to have a go yourself please post up here to show interest.

Thanks
Andy
You forgot the Isle of Wight, Andy :lol: You can't lump the Island in with South East :D

I'll do the IOW Rep's job. There's gotta be at least 7 Pulsars on the Island now :thumbsup: Sh|t loads to organise ;)