Trackdays early 2008 - fancy it?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
campbellju said:
Doubtful for me but I might just go in Jan anyway assuming the car is working.
Drop me a PM Jim when your thinking of going so (if your ok with that?) we can have a look at tweaking my set-up ;-)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Is anyone still wanting to go to a trackday? There's another date if anyone is interested?

Friday 14th Feb*
Cadwell Park (full circuit - 105 db) £89.00 :shock::thumbsup:

Bring the mrs for a romantic day out with you, your car and the OC ;-) 8) :chained:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Andy Chan said you were going next week to Oulton?

Later today I should be firing my engine up again so time permitting I'm hoping to get on Track early Feb. I go away again on Feb 10th for a while so I've not booked anything yet until I can get the R on the road again as time is getting short.

There is Oulton on Friday 8th Feb that I'm targetting but could be tempted with some airfield antics on the 9th if more people were going.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I’m still going to Oulton on the 30th Jim, but was just interested if people were still keen as there was some interest early ‘08. Not to mention @ £89.00 for Cadwell it was cheap as chips!

I'm just keen this year to get to as many tracks in as I can, either way it would be nice to see you there at OP on the 30th if you can make it Jim (and Andy) ;-)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I'll see you at Oulton then with or without my own R. I've just provisionally booked the day off.

Cheers,
Jim

P

pulsarboby

i maybe up for this cadwell one andy!
if my cars not ready then il bring one of the others i have lol
can you send me through all the booking details please mate;-)

P

pulsarboby

cheers andy
count me in as a definate on this one, honestly dont think my car will be run in by then so not gonna risk taking that.
only have 4 other cars to choose from though lol Mmmmm which one shall i take:lol: hopefully one that will last the day, instead of a lap (like last year) before bigend starting bonking the crankyshaft:lol:

P

pulsarboby

all booked andy:thumbsup: cheers for sorting the hotel out mate.
have saved your number to my phone, will be in touch nearer the time!
deffo wont be in my car though, will just be a standard R with standard brakes:shock: so dont get in my way lol:lol:

anyone else going to this?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
all booked andy:thumbsup: cheers for sorting the hotel out mate.
have saved your number to my phone, will be in touch nearer the time!
deffo wont be in my car though, will just be a standard R with standard brakes:shock: so dont get in my way lol:lol:
Brill :thumbsup:

I'll try not to get in the way :)

pulsarboby said:
anyone else going to this?
@ £89.00 its a steal of a price and you get your moneys worth!

I'd like to see a few more people to attend :-D

C’mon , get your names down 8)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I can't make the 14th but I have insured my car again from Saturday...... though I haven't started the engine yet. Positive thinking :)

Next Wednesday might be on but I'll be taking easy if it is.

Mr GTiR

campbellju said:
Next Wednesday might be on but I'll be taking easy if it is.
Give me a shout and i'll drive down with you.

Andy, fancy meeting at Shell @ J23, M6 and we can convoy down together?

P

pulsarboby

andy that cadwell trackday is on friday the 15th not the 14th as you said, so we will be travelling up on the 14th, just making sure you got the right date!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
andy that cadwell trackday is on friday the 15th not the 14th as you said, so we will be travelling up on the 14th, just making sure you got the right date!
Yeah 15th for the trackday, hotel booked on the 14th. ;-)

Typo from me there