trackdays booked!!!

P

pulsarboby

Mmmm! did you speak to kev?
i maybe able to get a discount with them as i was an instructor for them a few years back before i totalled there best bike and myself in cartagena spain:oops::lol: thats when they only did bikes!

how much is that one?

theres also another on march 6th at cadwell which is £129 thats on a friday

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Mmmm! did you speak to kev?
i maybe able to get a discount with them as i was an instructor for them a few years back before i totalled there best bike and myself in cartagena spain:oops::lol: thats when they only did bikes!

how much is that one?

theres also another on march 6th at cadwell which is £129 thats on a friday
No I’ve not spoken to him, just was having a browse on the site and spotted the dates.

The dates were:

Saturday 21/03/2009
Oulton Park
OPEN PIT
£149

or

Saturday 04/04/2009
Cadwell Park
OPEN PIT
£149

Not sure what discount you could get on that?

Just need to sort my car out at the moment which will take time; not only that with all this “official recession” malarkey that we are in my pennies have to be watched! :?

If progress with the car goes well, it might be ready for around the end of March, but I doubt I’ll be out before then.
:thumb:

P

pulsarboby

bet your mum said you cant come out to play with the bad boys:lol::lol:

ok andy let me know what ones your doing this year and we'll meet up at one of them im sure.

il be booking the march 6th one anyway so if anyone else with a gtir is up for that one then just let me know, theres a few tasty cars going on that day with people who are racing that i know so will be a good tester8)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
bet your mum said you cant come out to play with the bad boys:lol::lol:

ok andy let me know what ones your doing this year and we'll meet up at one of them im sure.

I could only go if she came with to keep an eye on me and I was on my best behaviour! :oops:

I'll post some dates later on, but I think we should have a day at Oulton Park this year :thumb:

P

pulsarboby

yep will deffo do oulton some time a little later in year.

anyone up for the march 6th cadwell day ive booked £129??

P

pulsarboby

anyone up for the march 6th cadwell day ive booked with msv £129??

2 gtirs are booked there now (mine and pulsar pauls), would be good to see a couple more takers as this could be a really good day as theres some quick cars going that will be testing for coming race season so theres targets to kill lol.

DanDud

Final year at uni now and lack of funds mainly lol (going to Austrailia later in the year). Im hoping to do Oulton again at some point after April when unis finished, but that could well be my only one..............

Never say never :D thats why i used the word doubt :D :lol

P

pulsarboby

just to remind people that you wont be able to get hold of me for next 2 days as il be away at cadwell, will answer pms when i get back on saturday

P

pulsarboby

was very good and much quicker than last car, will be ready end of this week for more track action after making more mods to car.

anyway reason im updating this thread is that ive been onto kev at www.focusedevents and asked what sort of discount he can give us by booking say a minimum of 5 people at various events!
im sure he will sort me out a good discount so il let you know as soon as he gets back to me.
there seems to be a few more people on here now that like the track stuff this is why ive now gone ahead with asking him.

anyway in the meantime il be booking trackdays at cadwell on the 29th of this month and possibly brandshatch too so let me know if anyones up for these!

not booked this one yet but thought it was a very good price and never done oulton park in car before so will be booking it anyway
http://www.trackdays.co.uk/tracks/oulton_park.htm
so let me know if any of you are interested in this one also:-D
these being any of the dates in june!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Not at the moment young man, still got too much work to do with mine.

Maybe to the end of the season, but for the coming months its not going anywhere!
:sad:

P

pulsarboby

ah thats a pity andy was looking forward to that one at oulton, but guess thats the prob with these cars, easy for me as im always working on the things and have parts at my disposal!

oh well looks like the 5 needed for trackday discount with kev has gone out the window then.
if anyones interested in any of the trackdays then its best to book them yourself direct, il put them up once ive booked them individually

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
ah thats a pity andy was looking forward to that one at oulton, but guess thats the prob with these cars, easy for me as im always working on the things and have parts at my disposal!

oh well looks like the 5 needed for trackday discount with kev has gone out the window then.
if anyones interested in any of the trackdays then its best to book them yourself direct, il put them up once ive booked them individually
On the contrary Bob, the GTIROC Track day is still on, I just need to sort out a post, confirm the information 100% and I’ll post that up this week.

I’ve started a new job recently so much of my time has been taken with that.

As for Oulton Park, I have a date sorted and an excellent price sorted for later in the year (Oct); that way people will have plenty to time to organise, save and prepare their cars for the event. ;-)

At the moment, I’m just adding some new bits, still removing weight and sorting out my damaged gearbox, once that’s done I’m ready to go.
The target is to have the car ready or at least road worthy for the GTIROC trackday!
:thumb: