trackdays booked!!!

P

pulsarboby

ive booked more trackdays if anyones interested in doing some:)

these are through www.easytrack.co.uk

the ones ive booked so far are

august 11th brands hatch (contact me for more details)

monday 15th september cadwell park (open pitlane) full circuit £99

monday 3rd november brands hatch indy circuit (open pitlane) £99 which is very very cheap!

i also may book another at brands on monday 17th november also £99

these places will go very quickly at those prices so dont hang round too long if you want to go.
i may also be booking trackdays at mallory park, snetterton, donnington, lydden hill and the nurburg ring trip if anyones up for those then just let me know.

antgtir

Ive just taken my car off the road for a few little TLC jobs, those prices are very cheap especially the ones with an open pit lane.

Ant.

Buckym120

put my name down for the 3rd november mate, just happens i booked 2 weeks holiday around this time and have nothing planned at the moment.

let us know if you do arrange snetterton will be up for that depending when it is

GTIR-LOZ

i might come for the brands hatch day in november if its still free (as long as i get my brakes sorted lol)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Unfortunately I’m restricted to weekends at the moment with my work so I can’t attend any of them :cry:

P

pulsarboby

ah didnt realise it was an evening one! if it had been a day one then i would have bought it off you

P

pulsarboby

best hurry up n finish it then scotty before mine breaks lol

ive got me nice crisp nifty fifty here all ready for the taking:lol:

Braveheart

Yes.... I need to get this car finished!
I've got 95% of the parts now but I just can't get working on it.
Alot of the jobs should be enjoyable to, mud flaps, gauges, battery relocation, piggy back ecu, oil cooler etc but I think I have some kind of alergy to the R at the moment.
I need a good boot up the ****.... !
Had time yesterday and ended up working on the bike as I want to use it for knockhill on Sun 10th Aug to watch the BSB's.

BTW.... any advance on the rear arch kit as I have not fixed my accident damaged rear quarter yet.

nitrosgti-r

is the august 11 at brands a bank holiday? if it is and theres any spaces left, i think i might like to have a bash?

what do you recon bobby?

P

pulsarboby

no its not a bank holiday i dont think!
theyve sold out on that one anyway, next one available is on november the 3rd which is still only £99 but you will need to book quick as those places will be gone soon at that price and the prices rise closer to the day

cadwell is now £149 on september 15th (was £99 but a special offer)
will need your reg no joegtir to book you in, pm it to me;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

your all booked in joey:-D
have booked you for half day @ £89, full day is now £149 for anyone else thats interested.

G

gtir rossi

hi folks what times the track day @ brands on the 11th aug?? im thinking of coming to watch as my cars not ready yet,gonna pop down to your place soon (gtir r us) will call before i come

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

its all day matey from 9o/c till 5 if car survives that long.

stop trying to flog stuff on my thread:roll: :doh:

Buckym120

All booked at last. managed to get the last space on the full day. Just wish i had pulled my finger out earlier as its ended up costing me £169.

See you on the day mate