trackdays booked!!!

P

pulsarboby

thought you had booked it ages ago mark!
only cost me £99 for full day:lol:

will see you there then. keensie is going also with his mate whos running a redtop corsa.
should be a good day weather permitting of course.

Buckym120

was only down as a provisionally as i coudn't find me credit card at the time. and almost left it to late in the end so got very lucky

P

pulsarboby

great time at brands today! (was absolutely terrible weather) and cars were spinning off all over the place:lol: :lol:

mark (buckym120) i think had a good day too with trouble free action on track, and was good to meet you andy also.

my car seemed to perform faultlessly (after a couple of niggles at the beginning of the day) and im well chuffed with the times i did too, must say i seem to have the car setup just right now and it handles a peach in the wet or dry, where everything else was sliding all over the place.

ive got onboard footage but once again the sound has not come out:sad: just cant seem to get this bl00dy camera right:frusty: but hopefully mark can download some of his footage he took.

thats it for this year now, wont be doing anymore till end of january / febuary time when we will probably have our annual outing to cadwell in the freezing cold, so will put details up as and when we book that one as its normally very cheap and a good 2 days away withy lots of beer n grub:hungry: :-D

DanDud

pulsarboby said:
thats it for this year now, wont be doing anymore till end of january / febuary time when we will probably have our annual outing to cadwell in the freezing cold, so will put details up as and when we book that one as its normally very cheap and a good 2 days away withy lots of beer n grub:hungry: :-D
Is this the same 1 that me, Andy and Jim attended Bobby? You had a shitbox car that didnt last long, Andys car dropped its oil everywhere and it took us three 6 hours to get home Jim! lol

P

pulsarboby

lol thats the one dan, great time had by one and all:lol: you lot up for it again in jan-feb time?

P

pulsarboby

ok il have a look at dates at the end of this month dan to fit round your skiing hols, would be good to get a few of us on that one as itll be cheap and always a good laugh!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
DanDud said:
Is this the same 1 that me, Andy and Jim attended Bobby? You had a shitbox car that didnt last long, Andys car dropped its oil everywhere and it took us three 6 hours to get home Jim! lol
Don't forget the satnav that took us to a Pizza Hut in the middle of a field! :lol:

K

keensie

here's a few pictures from brands,good to meet you bob your gti-r was flying round even in the rain.

P

pulsarboby

haha yes there is a similarity there i have to say:lol:
tell you what though, the guy driving that nova redtop knew how to handle the thing alright (was keensies mate, and no not a chav)
that was one seriously quick little motor which only weighed 750kg iirc
what more fun could you have with a throwaway car that cost peanuts, think he has the last laugh on that one;-)

the ferrari was slooooow, quick on the straights but cacking hiself on the twisties, but there again he is driving round in a £150,000 car, so cant blame him really.

cheers for the piccies andy, will give you a shout when ive booked the next one. oh and good luck with the build your doing;-)

P

pulsarboby

just got an email from motorsport vision offering half price at brands on monday 1st december, due to the poor weather and loss of tracktime at the last day there!

have any of you's that went on that day been offered this too? ive booked it as theres only 5 places left now:-D
one more chance to blow my engine up this year:lol: :lol:

P

pulsarboby

thats weird! pm me your email addy and il forward you a copy of the email i got from them, you could ask them why you never recieved a likewise offer!
i reckon they may offer you a big discount at your next trackday then;-)

P

pulsarboby

anyone up for doing this trackday on 22nd febuary at cadwell park, will be the first one im doing in 09 (best get my car fixed lol)
its open pilane and £139 but gets dearer the closer it is to the day;-)

andy, stumo and dan are you up for it??? or anyone else come to that!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
its open pilane and £139 but gets dearer the closer it is to the day;-)

andy, stumo and dan are you up for it??? or anyone else come to that!
Not this time! Car is off the road while I complete the diet project!

Shame as I spotted the day at £99 :sad:

Will have to kick your ass another time! :thumb:

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

bummer:sad: cant you get it done by then, stop being a lazy booger? mines in a million pieces at the moment.
and im running out of fruit pastilles and sherbert dib dabs:lol::lol:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
bummer:sad: cant you get it done by then, stop being a lazy booger? mines in a million pieces at the moment.
and im running out of fruit pastilles and sherbert dib dabs:lol::lol:
Quite a lot of work to do, so it’s looking like a no atm. :sad:

Got to watch the pennies also, however I might be heading to Oulton Park in March with that focused events website you mentioned some time back.

I think you should drag your fat ass up here and have a day at Oulton Park with me! :thumb: