Raising the compression?

GTiR-Aholic

ah man just 1st and 2nd are straight cut.. That sounds about right, can barely hear anything after that.. Although im sure i still heard some whining in 3rd. I paid 1500 for the gearbox, clutch/flywheel, 2doors, front bumper, set of alloys, starter motor, tailgate and a brand new momo steering wheel with nitrous buttons and a steering hub kit. Thats a lot of cash i know but i thought i was getting a really goodbox equivelant to a quaiffe (well he said better than quaiffe) and he ha a vid said it was him drivin his R with the box fitted and it sounded proper!

Godzilla

in addition to my oil temp gauge question what's the difference between the one in the clocks and one near boost are the for different areas like gearbox and engine ur both for engine also

Irvine, get back to me with size of pods and il probably paypal ya tonight or whatever

KF79GTIR

so it has two oil temp ones what's the point of that
If you are on about the gauges in the center above the heater controls then the far left one is oil temp the one in the middle is oil pressure and the one on the right is boost pressure does that make sense to you? Also the highest i have seen my oil tens after am hour of motor driving at around 80 to 90 mph is 80 to 85 degrees.

Godzilla

yeah i understand KF79GTIR just wanted to no for sure and why the hell do we have two oil temps then as there is one in the main clocks ,

also
vss irvine have u managed to measure them pods for me could do with ordering my gauges this week cheers

Godzilla

lol i guess so but i was at work when i did the topic and just remembered it was a temp guage and going off my last car it had oil temp in the clocks , teaches me to presume ,

GTiR-Aholic

well i'll see what went wrong inside the box and let you guys know, i'll post pics up soon. Man i feel so shit thought i got a bargain deal! I had the £200 cheque ready to send him aswell!!

He's denying everything annnd wants his £200.. Once i find out what went wrong with it i'll let him know and see what he has to say for himself.