PULSAR v SCOOBY

A

andy gtir

id never have a scooby, my mates owned 1 now 4 about 6 mounths, and its always in the garage havin summut fixxed, under wheel arches fallin off, heat shield ratteling, rear calipers ceasin up, hoses blowin off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it aint no cheap 1 either, wrx and he payed gd money 4 it!!!!, just my opinion anyway lol

D

dragonwrx

lol i also sold my pulsar,brought a r33 gtst,sold that as hated the bloody thing felt like a barge after owning the r` :wink: then got the impreza wrx and have loved it ever since tis running a proven 295bhp which isnt a lot for a scoob i no but its enough to beat most things and still reliable.only reason i wdnt get another pulsar as it would be like goin back on myself but then again i owned a r5 gtt a while back and i fancy one of those again :lol: :lol: :lol:

herbie

vpulsar muppet said:
herbie said:
I sold my Pulsar to by a Scooby and never regreted it one single bit. My impreza is now quicker than the Pulsar I owned, and the quality and refinement is 2nd to none!

But as you and I both know your old pulsar was a right 5hitter :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: , And even now any good pulsar running 1 bar would pi55 all over your 285bhp scumberoo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

hahaha, yeah it was shed and glad to see the back of it :lol: :lol:

Ok it may only be 285 bhp but its 305 lb/ft torque which is quite good for a uk car running standard turbo and tiny intercooler.
Ive a larger intercooler on order and looking into buying a bigger turbo so you wont be able to shake me off that easily 8) :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

herbie said:
you wont be able to shake me off that easily 8) :lol: :lol:

You wanna bet looser :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You'ed also be in need of some driveing talent gaylord :wink: , So you'ed better get some practice in matey :wink: .

rob

Keira

herbie said:
Ive a larger intercooler on order and looking into buying a bigger turbo
have you got the regulation blue jacket and scooby doo dog on the parcel shelf yet though :roll: :lol:

herbie

deisel weasel said:
herbie said:
Ive a larger intercooler on order and looking into buying a bigger turbo
have you got the regulation blue jacket and scooby doo dog on the parcel shelf yet though :roll: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah ive the full kit out .....555 shell-suit which i wear to every meet :wink: ive also got the toy on the back parcell shelf along with a tartan blanket :roll: :p

nismoboy

my mate has a wrx and i always take the p.i.s.s when the scooby owners give each other the g.a.y wave other lol :lol: bunch of p.r.a.t.t.s.

herbie

nismoboy said:
my mate has a wrx and i always take the p.i.s.s when the scooby owners give each other the g.a.y wave other lol :lol: bunch of p.r.a.t.t.s.
:lol:

Nope cant say ive ever giving another scooby owner a wave. Its more like giving each other a dirty scowl and thinking "my cars better than yours" :lol: