Parts from Rishi

vpulsar

Could you countersink or open up the hole in the manifold instead to give it clearance if you can't do the head?
Or you could just get a bigger drill bit an open the head enough to clear that lip before you drill it to the right size for the time sert.

I could probably fuck about doing all that if I could be bothered, But it would be much easier just to take the head off and trot down the local machine shop and pay my 12 quid lol, Don't forget this isn't some bastard multi valve engine with no room to work on sunshine, I'ts nearly 40 years old and has the engine not only sitting in a very large engine bay but it also faces the right way!

Thanks for all the input those guys.

Just get back to slagging off Rishi and let me worry about fixing my shitter lol.

John

skiddusmarkus

I have a picture of Rob's car from Japfest.

Loads of room to work on the engine.

He's had it sprayed since then, looks mint.

stumo

Could you countersink or open up the hole in the manifold instead to give it clearance if you can't do the head?
Or you could just get a bigger drill bit an open the head enough to clear that lip before you drill it to the right size for the time sert.
You get a fitting tool that takes into account of the lip.

Spikey

I have emailed Rishi about the Condition of the Bonnet but not getting a reply and prob wont now either :(

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
This is a snap shot of a small part of mine as delivered form SE Nissan. It was like it all over and there's no way I was putting it on my car. I think it was the rear left corner that was damaged too. Part of the top layer was snapped off.