Parts from Rishi

I purchased some brakes from Rishi on here he's had the money now 4 weeks after a I've Pm'd him loads of times taking over a week to get back to me on each occasion saying he's been working away and they will be sent out asap he sent me a tracking number which I've tracked and it's coming up that nobody was at the address when they tried to collect it, I've tried contacting him again with no response so I am now totally fed up of waiting for replys and info, he was replying to my Pms straight away when I said I would buy them now it's like getting hold of the queen.I sent Bob a cheque on the same day as rishi I had the parts within 4 days that's what service I was expecting from rishi as it's £400 not wait round for 3/4weeks like a idiot wish I hadn't bothered now. Can any one give me any help or advice please. Jim

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Mods/Admin are already trying to contact Rishi on a similar issue but with the same success. It's an awkward situation so it's good that you are calmly asking for an explaination, I hope Rishi will see this and respond.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I've been waiting since OCTOBER for Rishi to refund my money, when the item he advertised was not what turned up.

Come on Rishi, sort yourself out, it beyond a joke now

STU666V

I think he had most of the parts at his house? dont think there was much left at John Doe house?

Why not phone him or facebook him?

vpulsar

All the parts have been stripped from hos car months ago, He took the brakes away from my house weeks ago now.

In his defence he has a very demanding job that takes him away from home for weeks at a time, I'm sure you'll all get your stuff soon hopefully, I'll give him a call myself and see whats what.

John

John

Demanding job or not there isnt an excuse to take peoples hard earned off them and then not contact them/ignore there communications for weeks on end. Despite Rishi's previous position in the club I dont think it sets much of an example to act in this manner and is effecting peoples perceptions and opinions of this club and its members.

Some sort of trader feedback system should be added so atleast the honest sellers can still trade without issue as this has happend multiple times within the past year on this site.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Some sort of trader feedback system should be added so atleast the honest sellers can still trade without issue as this has happend multiple times within the past year on this site.
There is a system that you can vote on.

Under your avatar there is a * (star) symbol click on it and you can leave feedback.

I agree that there should be a more clearer system if possible?

STU666V

Some sort of trader feedback system should be added so atleast the honest sellers can still trade without issue as this has happend multiple times within the past year on this site.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good!

Had a few bad deals on both forums over the years!!

I like the system used on SR20-forum, they have a full ebay style feedback system as well as a forum dedicated to user feedback due to a large number of transactions which went sour.

John

There is a system that you can vote on.

Under your avatar there is a * (star) symbol click on it and you can leave feedback.

I agree that there should be a more clearer system if possible?
Yep, but its unclear, unused and subsequently pointless. If we could get a much clearer system then I really do think it would be beneficial for everyone involved in the club as really it only takes one bad experience to sour someones opinion of a club and atleast with some sort of rating system we could name, shame and keep record of dodgey traders, meaning people that may want to deal with them months or years down the line will clearly know that there has been previous issues and would be taking the risk off there own back.

Geo3

Pretty sad that it would have to come setting up systems and you can't rely on the person to send after payment. I'm sure there is a genuine reason why he is not contactable

John

I only suggest it as its happend multiple times over the past year. In a perfect world you would trust someone to honour there word but in my 4 years as part of this club I have read quite a few horror stories of people losing hundreds of pounds because of dodgey characters such as Steve Colby (think that was the name) and so many others where the seller has went AWOL after payment has been sent and recieved. In every instance there is always some sort of "genuine reason" behind why a person has had to wait, weeks or months for there parts to arrive.

Its just my own personal view point that there is an acceptable time to ignore someone, or be AWOL from all internet communications if your selling something. Lets be quite honest it doesnt take 2mins to reply to an email or send a text out. If your selling something I know I would personally make it a priority to check my e-mails every few days and of course bank account if I was expecting payment.

These cars arent cheap to run and when people put put significant amounts of money on parts and they essentially get mugged off it reflects badly on the club itself.

Spikey

I did get a Tracking number for the Bonnet a paid for so weeks. The tracking number on Sunday from him. Parcels2 go but the number does not work anywhere so ill wait this week...

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
All the parts have been stripped from hos car months ago, He took the brakes away from my house weeks ago now.

In his defence he has a very demanding job that takes him away from home for weeks at a time, I'm sure you'll all get your stuff soon hopefully, I'll give him a call myself and see whats what.

John
Rob, did you have any luck getting through to Rishi ?