New GTiR Products!!

Kev@Apex

We can look at keeping the original caliper I suppose as its a unvented disk.

It will be pretty cheap even with the caliper, most of the calipers I see on 15 year old nissans (S13/S14) could do with a refurb anyway.

We'll see what happens in the development process :)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Cheers sir ;-)

What about carbonfibre radiator plates made.
I know there were a few alloy ones made some time ago, but a carbon one's would be nice? :)

Mr GTiR

kenan said:
How about a HID kit for the GTI-R. I know you need a H4 kit with High/Low beam but which one?

Kev, I see you have some on your website for the S14. Could you get them in in a fitement for a GTI-R? soure a few people would put their names down.
Not forgotten about this, just waiting for a supplier to come back to me with prices. Once I've got the info i'll get it posted up in group buy section.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Mr GTiR said:
Not forgotten about this, just waiting for a supplier to come back to me with prices. Once I've got the info i'll get it posted up in group buy section.
Nice one matey. Took mine for a drive in the dark the other night and think these will be a very good investment

GTiRlover

Apologies if this has already been covered in discussion but I am in a hurry and don't have time to read the whole thread!! In a previous post in this thread I mentioned an EOI radiator plate modification. There was a group buy for these a little while ago- the thread is still in the group buy section.

Is there any chance of another batch being made up? I for one would buy one and I'm sure other members would benefit from this modification...

antgtir

fubar andy said:
Cheers sir ;-)

What about carbonfibre radiator plates made.
I know there were a few alloy ones made some time ago, but a carbon one's would be nice? :)
These would be very nice :thumbsup:

Ant.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I was thinking of starting a new thread to see if people wanted a group buy on some light upgrades as will need mine soon.