New GTiR Products!!

Lionel

The mold is just being finished off once we have a set made il post them up. The price we are looking at for the front door cards will be from 350.00. There not the most simple thing to mold so im told.

Also to everyone that contacked me about the DoLuck braces i have sent you a message back and if there is anyone elsa that would want one of these braces i will look in to doing a group buy on them.

thanks lionel.

O

Odin

This is what you want >

http://www.spa-uk.co.uk/productpics/DG210z.jpg

Have to say Kev that air temp gauge on your site look very cheap and nasty in my opinion, I'd rather pay the extra for a proper SPA gauge which can read two temps, Before and after the inter cooler, Which is far better I think.

Rob

Kev@Apex

No worries Odin, I dont take offense. The gauge is only suitable for inlet temps, not pre-intercooler it will be out of its range.

The accuacy, robustness and update frequency of the gauge is to a high spec, although its not the biggest display.

Just might be an option for people, the Spa gauge does look better though I would agree.

Does anyone know how to get someone to start a production run for some front and centre lsd.

Be it clutch or torsen....

LSD
LSD
LSD
LSD

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

MarkTurbo

Keira said:
a better option would be spending £8.99 at maplins for one very similar

clicky
That does the job just as well but why on earth would people want to spend £9 when they can spend a fortune and get one the same but with a brand name on it :der: :lol:

jameswrx2

The maplin one looks like it only refreshes every 15 seconds. I had one similar on my gti-r years ago and the slow refresh was annoying.
A quick search on ebay found one for the same money, a much larger temp range and 2.5 readings per second.

Last edited:

gtirtrack

i build cages for a living so could sort out cages if people want some decent 1s. u can get pre fabricated cages but they r usually a pretty bad fit plus u need to pay a decent welder to install the footplates etc anyway. i do cages for cars worth hundreds of thousands of pounds, any spec etc. built to your requirements. also could fabricate decent seat mounts easily. turbo elbows should not be a problem either. let me know if any1 is interestd in any of these bits as thinkin of starting my own buisness soon and some customers would be a great start lol.
also anythin like strut braces, b pillar braces, rear braces with the hoop etc could all be made.

Kev@Apex

I ours refreshes every second, just for referance, I wouldnt want anything with a slower refresh rate than every 2 seconds.

P

pulsarboby

gtirtrack said:
also could fabricate decent seat mounts easily. turbo elbows should not be a problem either. let me know if any1 is interestd in any of these bits as thinkin of starting my own buisness soon and some customers would be a great start lol<endquote

reckon you will do well with these two items! i made my own turbo elbow adapted from a stainless s14 one on ebay, came out very well considering im far from being a good welder, lol
lowered seat mounts for aftermarket seats would also be a good one too, as these are a pain in the asse to make yourself! not sure about cages though as theres a few that already have these covered, unless you could undercut everyone else!
but roll hoops could be a good thing for those that dont want a full cage.