New GTiR Products!!

gtirtrack

cool well maybe i can get summin sorted and then see whos interested. cages very unlikely that i could undercut becasue the whole reason i would offer cages is to give a quality product rather than cheap mass produced cages like the ones ready made etc. price would be totally dependent on spec, but if u buy say a cheap cage then add up the costs to get it installed properly then i would say i could do a better cage, fully installed for only slightly more. i could prob do some reasonably cheap rear cages. all depends on how many r wanted. a group buy maybe best. im sure we could sort summin out, u can garentee u will not be dissapointed with my cages. i have done about 20 different cars completely from scratch, some of the cars worth around 500k lol. i work for a world renowned motorsport fabrication company and am lookin to go on my own in the near future.

BabyGodzillaGTi-R said:
Does anyone know how to get someone to start a production run for some front and centre lsd.

Be it clutch or torsen....

LSD
LSD
LSD
LSD

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
So how do we get to start a production run of LSDs?

kirko

gtirtrack said:
cool well maybe i can get summin sorted and then see whos interested. cages very unlikely that i could undercut becasue the whole reason i would offer cages is to give a quality product rather than cheap mass produced cages like the ones ready made etc. price would be totally dependent on spec, but if u buy say a cheap cage then add up the costs to get it installed properly then i would say i could do a better cage, fully installed for only slightly more. i could prob do some reasonably cheap rear cages. all depends on how many r wanted. a group buy maybe best. im sure we could sort summin out, u can garentee u will not be dissapointed with my cages. i have done about 20 different cars completely from scratch, some of the cars worth around 500k lol. i work for a world renowned motorsport fabrication company and am lookin to go on my own in the near future.
who do you work for buddy?

gtirtrack

cant really say incase sumhow it gets back to my work im planning on leaving etc. want to be able to leave on my own terms when im ready rather than bein forced out. i know its unlikely but i wanna play it safe. as soon as i am ready to leave i can tell u lol. sorry.

gtirtrack

if people could put down their names if they would be interested in any of the products i mentioned, and suggest some more lol.
main ones r
cages,
seat rails
turbo elbows
braces

if there is enough interest then it would be good to see if we can set up some group buys, and a sticky section on parts i can offer in the for sale section. will have to speak to the moderators.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
How about a HID kit for the GTI-R. I know you need a H4 kit with High/Low beam but which one?

Kev, I see you have some on your website for the S14. Could you get them in in a fitement for a GTI-R? soure a few people would put their names down.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
kenan said:
How about a HID kit for the GTI-R. I know you need a H4 kit with High/Low beam but which one?

Kev, I see you have some on your website for the S14. Could you get them in in a fitement for a GTI-R? soure a few people would put their names down.

I think Andy Chan was looking at this kit.. I'm sure he has one almost sorted..

Mr GTiR

kenan said:

I'll chase it up.

jameswrx2

kenan said:

What's the deal with these then?

What I mean is there's plenty of universal kits on ebay where you can select the bulb type. What's different about the GTi-R?

Like these for example http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-XENON-CON...ryZ72235QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kev@Apex

What about alignment arms?

You guys need camber, toe arms?

Whats the rear subframe like? Do you use supporting collars?

Kev@Apex

Mr GTiR said:
A big disc conversion for the rear. Maybe Kev could look at this now he has got the fronts as a group buy for us.
Well I didnt think I would be able to do this, but we have been doing some development and have found a kit we can adapt for the Pulsar.

The picture shows a drum - disk conversion, so includes hubs.
The Pulsar kit would just have bell/disk/caliper/pad/hose/brakets.

Its 288mm, but unvented.

youngsyp

kenan said:

Here you go matey: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/H4-3-BI-XENON...hZ012QQcategoryZ72235QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I've had a set of these fitted for a few months now and they work great. They're also easy to fit and, you can get spares (should you need them) from the seller who's UK based.

I've got the 6000k kit which, although should have a slight blue tinge at the given colour temperature, is actually perfectly white. Which I prefer.

You will need to re-aim your headlamps afterwards though but, again that's very simple to do.

Paul

skiddusmarkus

I have Hispec 285mm on the rear of mine,no need for new hubs which would keep the price down a lot.They just uise a machined billet bracket to space the caliper out.
I got them from Martin Bell years back.

MarkTurbo

KevD said:
Well I didnt think I would be able to do this, but we have been doing some development and have found a kit we can adapt for the Pulsar.

The picture shows a drum - disk conversion, so includes hubs.
The Pulsar kit would just have bell/disk/caliper/pad/hose/brakets.

Its 288mm, but unvented.
Why would the pulsar kit need the caliper, isnt it exactly the same as whats already on there ;-)

youngsyp

As above, my Godspeed kit on the front only needed the disks and caliper spacer bracket. That was for a 308mm 2 piece disk. The same only need apply to a rear kit.
So, the original hoses could be used, as can the caliper and pads. With that in mind, it should be a pretty cost effective kit.

Paul