Look What I found! and had delivered!

keastygtir

I desperately didn't want coilovers. Particularly cheap ones.

If you take the part numbers off the box picture an head over to www.Camskill.co.uk you should be able to get them. I have yet to match them up to the old ones but they look ok. I checked the Nissan part numbers and asked camskill to find me the right ones. Total cost was £247

Empty Pockets

wow, that seems really cheap to me, i'm also not a fan of the lower end coilovers so it looks a good alternative option. good find !

Mr B

KYB Excel G range, Oz boys been using KYB nissan model struts a while for standard replacement.
Any local motor factors can get these & they are quite cheap.
Hopefully rears fit ok as some protrude below hub mount & catch drive shaft or drop mount link not best position.
Personally best option but not as cheap is bilstein insert conversion in the 50mm original or other metric strut bodies such as GABs etc .

Last edited:

keastygtir

Well, I will see how the rears fit when I put them on. The part number matches the genuine part number

vss irvine

There was a guy selling these on ebay a while back. We bought a couple of sets. Still in the boxes at mine though.

Mr B

Car Factors UK stock these KYB struts.
You can order direct or from eBay if preferred, cost delivered to door is little under £210 ... Will be handy/cheap for some if fit fine.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I bought new spax springs aswell to go with my nismo shocks.

I like the way the car sits with them...
Have you got a picture of your Nismo shocks? - I thought mine were Nismo, but the guys on GTiROZ say they don't look right.

vss irvine

Ill post a picture tomorrow. They are silver or tainted gold colour with big nismo stickers down them.

have nismo stamped into them aswell.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Mine are also silver... especially since I touched them up with more silver paint. However, I was told that they should be blue because nismo didn't start painting them silver until much later.

Sorry for the thread hijack. - These KYBs are what I'll buy if and when the current struts die (although the problem was the springs on the last lot).