Japfest

nitrosgti-r

So come on, who went then and what did they think of it?

I thought the turn out of pulsar's was pretty good, most iv seen in a bunch before. Location wasnt too good as it all out the way in almost the furthest field away from the track. Last year this bit was parking so most ppl i spoke to didnt even know we were there!! But it was a stand none the less so thanks ANDY :) book a bit earlier next year i think!!!!!????

So who was the in the red pulsar and the grey one racing around the track??

Most importantly though, did anyone see, or even better still, film me, racing around the track @ 15:30? I spun it at the esses just after i took my mates skyline, ooops lol

Anyone got ANY footage at all?

discuss.....?

C

Coffey

Hi mate I went and had a wicked day :) I was on the club stand with 1 of the black pulsars but i didnt go round the track. I didnt see you on the track mate. I took some pics of the day but not any videos other than 1 of the drifting :)

Was your car the completly stripped out white 1?

MarkTurbo

nitrosgti-r said:
I spun it at the esses
You must like that corner mate :shock: Wasnt that where we had a trip across the grass the other year when i came round with you as a passenger?

Apart from the spin how did you get on saturday? What were the brakes like?

nitrosgti-r

We have lift off lol

coffey, yeah mine was the white one thats stripped :) which was ur black one as there was a few there? get some pics up....? Shame you didnt see me darting around :( I was on right after the last drift session.

Hey mark, hows the cavalier lol. Yeah the day was wicked mate, friday was better as there wasnt as many ppl there and i was the quickest on the track, apart from a white intergra with a black bonnet, nothing a bit more power and major attention to the cooling system wont cure tho, as i had to back off and run it round in 5th as the temp keeps comming right up STILL??

Na we spun on the back shicane, the essess is the first shicane after the first right hander. It was a cracking spin too!!

Yeah the brakes held out good, i recon i could have pushed them harder but i was getting wheel wobble under hard brakes so i gotta cure that first, new wheels i fear? :)

Will be in touch soon about me clutch mate :)

Hi mad max, glad you saw the spin lol, was it any good? Were you the chap polishing his black R on the stand? If so, sorry we didnt stop long but we had lots to do!

K9ng, your pulsar looked and sounded good out there mate, and holding off some of the big boys too, fair play son!!

What spec is you car? whats that whining noise? what gear box do you have?

Yeah piccies

K9ng

Nitrosgtir-
Good to hear I can hold off the Evos and the odd starlet :thumbsup:
The spec is Forged Pistons, Power FC, Quaiffe Box (thats the whining) Usual suspension mods..And still on the T28 till next week ;-)
I didn't see you on track but, I did have a look at your car by
Merlin Motorsport-looked very nice 8)

Shame there wasn't more R's on track. Roll on the next one.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
There were 4/3 Pulsars the other side but didn't take a photo for some reason?!?

I had a good day, didn't meet many of the other owners as I assume you all ended up watching the track action like me. The spot was crap tbh, but thats down to the venue so next year we should push them for a better spot. Looking forward to the next show/trackday

C

Coffey

Nitrosgtir-

That would be me that was polishing my balck car mate ;0) The 1 with the newly done rear arches and sides resprayed :) I had a little look at ur car. I wanted to lok under the bonnet but you wernt there to open it lol

Shame I didnt see it go round the track or get chance to have a chat mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Good effort guys.. Should have the Club Marquee for the next big event.. Andy and Steve are working on it just now..

dobby

I found the show quite boring. The previous years were better. No amazing cars out on track due to noise restrictions. Only the drifters I found to be entertaining and that was very very short, especially the second time around. I have been going to this for the last five years or so and I dont think I will be going next year.

Rally day will be more exciting. The only event I want to see now are the top fuel dragsters which to this day I have never seen in real life. Maybe I am going off car shows now as I have been to so many.