Japfest

N

nashgti-r

was my first time at japfest and overall thought it was a real good show, thankfully the weather was on our side. as said before the location wasnt great but at least we had a stand. took a few pics on my phone so not best quality lol. oh, and well done to the lads who went out on track. nice to see you representing us lot:thumbsup: .

nice selection of pulsar`s i thought, mine`s the one in the last pic btw;-)

yer i saw the stand, was good. I was gona have a chat to some of you but no1 was around :(
I was gona take mine on the track but didnt get a ticket in time.

nitrosgti-r

nashgti-r, some spot on pic there mate, thoes skylines looked pukker!!!! The best pic has to be me on the track tho lol. You must have seen my spin then if you were standing there?

jambo_gtir gutted mate cos my mate had some track time for the same time as i went on, if you had ur driving lisence on you you could have had it for £50. Never mind, next time eh?

S

stu wiltshire

I was there in mine,far left next to nashgti-r's.well ive been to japfest for the last 4 years and this 1 was defo the worse,i normaly love it and i really didnt think it was anythin special.Every1one ive spoke to whos been befor think the same.
But was nice to see aload of R's

S

stu wiltshire

wow my pics have gone sideways,ive never seen that b4 haha