how much have you spent on your r?

rossdj1983

im just about to throw a load of money on my r (and probably get dumped by my mrs), was wondering how much everyone else has spent?

Ricky_GTi-R

rossdj1983 said:
i think everyone is getting depressed thinking about it, hence no answers
Haha yeah and thats just from maintenance bills and fuel bills:doh: Havent even got to the modification bills yet:lol:

Ricky_GTi-R

helterskelterGTIR said:
hi all
im 21 and bought the car 18 months ago for £3250... reg is H2** PEF if anyone in the midlands remembers it ???

had a little add up of bills and its about £8500 at the moment in a year, sooo including car ive spent £11750 on 1 car in 1 YEAR... oh dear.......

£5000 on bits
£1500 repairs
£2000 on labour

500bhp rebuild will commence mid next year.....

just like to add that MIKE THE BEAR's 650bhp beast is my brothers old GTIR . its looking like a monster now he has it !
Wait a minute, you have spend £5000 on parts so far and are still waiting to do a rebuild on it? That must be some set of neons you have:lol: Exactly what have you spent £8500 on?

O

Odin

Ricky_GTiR said:
Haha that not including the new rebuild then a take it Rob?

No you can probably add another 5k to that fella :oops: , Just think what I could be driving if I had all that to spend at once :doh: :cry: .

Rob

Ricky_GTi-R

Thunder God said:
No you can probably add another 5k to that fella :oops: , Just think what I could be driving if I had all that to spend at once :doh: :cry: .

Rob
Haha never a good idea to think about the "what if's" mate, you know that:lol:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I saw this on another forum. I wonder who they mean:lol:

As for the guy who spent $83,000 on his GTiR, well you are just crazy. There are meeting groups for people like you FCA (fast cars anonymous).
Hi my Name is Paul and I build fast cars

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Oh and in answer to the thread question............ £24k + £7k I paid for the car :doh:

Last edited:

rossdj1983

i ask because mr barclays is willing to lend me a shi tload of cash, and then **** fu<k me for the next 5 years of my life, but the flip side is i get a kick ass pulsar-happy days

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Ricky_GTi-R said:
£1500 on a clutch, you must be on drugs fella:lol::roll:

In his defence £1500 is about right for the HKS Twin Plate GD Clutch Kit... ;-)

On another note... This thread went a little tits up didn't it... :doh:

Rishi