reminds me of a one night stand i had :shock:
i just put a clothes peg on my nose and carried on :D

Dooie Pop Pop

carpy100 said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
i thought i was gonna die when i smelt the fumes coming in :( :lol:
reminds me of a one night stand i had :shock:
i just put a clothes peg on my nose and carried on :D
FPMSL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: nothing like that tingle (rather akin to licking a nine volt battery) on your tongue to raise the hairs on the back of your neck :shock: :lol:

Keira

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i got kinda distracted by my sisters girls when i was changing the fuel filter, looks like i forgot to do up the lower clip :roll: :oops:

my question after all that is........if i had had an FCD fitted would it have prevented fuel cut?
what you need numbnuts is a TMD

its a really neat piece of kit that would prevent any future possible disasters being caused, its only in its prototype design stages at the moment but i believe there is a market for it and having been inspired by ross (AJ4) post about simple products for the gtir i may put them in to mass scale production, it would certainly prevent people from damaging their r´s

what you may ask is a TMD :?:

its a simple device that is mounted to the front bar that runs over the rad and with the addition of a small slot through the bonnet will prevent simple jobs becoming possible disasters by preventing access to the all important area of the engine bay

i present to the world:

the TAMPERING MONG DEFENCER

:lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

deisel weasel said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
i got kinda distracted by my sisters girls when i was changing the fuel filter, looks like i forgot to do up the lower clip :roll: :oops:

my question after all that is........if i had had an FCD fitted would it have prevented fuel cut?
what you need numbnuts is a TMD

its a really neat piece of kit that would prevent any future possible disasters being caused, its only in its prototype design stages at the moment but i believe there is a market for it and having been inspired by ross (AJ4) post about simple products for the gtir i may put them in to mass scale production, it would certainly prevent people from damaging their r´s

what you may ask is a TMD :?:

its a simple device that is mounted to the front bar that runs over the rad and with the addition of a small slot through the bonnet will prevent simple jobs becoming possible disasters by preventing access to the all important area of the engine bay

i present to the world:

FPMSL thats soo funnnnny :lol: :lol: :lol: and yeah :oops: i guess i do need one :lol: methinks you should buy two :wink:

cant you leave this dump alone ffs? :lol:

Keira

Dooie Pop Pop said:
cant you leave this dump alone ffs? :lol:

nope, im p!ss bored talking about the beautiful sunsets and scenery with the missus :wink: and im fed up with being constantly drunk :roll: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

deisel weasel said:
I present to the world:

LMFAO Thats just soooo funny I nearly choked on my cupper :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I wonder if Mr JpWard will be your first customer? :wink: :lol: :lol: .

rob

marcymarc

vpulsar said:
deisel weasel said:
I present to the world:

LMFAO Thats just soooo funny I nearly choked on my cupper :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I wonder if Mr JpWard will be your first customer? :wink: :lol: :lol: .

rob
:lol: :lol: :wink: