Bumble Bee R

P

pulsarboby

it now has da smoke ting aswell init, and he only want 3400 4 it, but thats deffo coz it as a kwik shit box init:lol: :doh:

i wouldnt give him a grand for it its not even good for scrap, just a pile of dung

EVOBAD

that pile of pants was up forsale few months ago with gearbox problems the guy who owned it then was only wanting 1400 for it id only pay that for it now

saddler

allsmiles said:
i think i would have to definately agree with the shitters in the midlands comment :thumbsup:
The midlands sure puts out some quality shitters..
spotted this one today rare uk model....:-D Only in the midlands would you find a car like this !!

GTi-R23

Haha thats mint, for sale as well, some lucky bugger is gonna get a gem there.

Nice looking place as well, barbers shop in the middle of an industrial estate? It looks like a war torn province.

A

alana

Saddler your selling up!!:lol:
How come??
The car has come along well!! :shock:

P

pulsarboby

:shock: fooking waltons hair design, is it little house on the prarie? are you jonboy saddler? :doh: how come these piles of crap all end up in the brum area????
think il move my business up there and just wheel them in one after the other, someone is importing all this stuff up there, who the hells responsible for all the shitters that keep emerging?
there appearing faster than i can strip the fcukers:lol:

And worth every penny of the £3995 asking price, after all it has:

- BRAND NEW BRAKS
- BTAND NEW GASKET FIITED
- RED AND CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS (what the hell?)
- A POWER SUPPLY STICKER
- ShINY BLACK DASH BOARD

Also has some ''SECUARTY'' and not to mention ''ALSO IT HAS THE KEYPAD TO ENTER THE PIN CODE IN FOR MORE SECUARTY'' (can never have enough!)

Makes me wonder if people like that ever bothered going to school :doh: