Bumble Bee R

W

wolvogtir

Not the best looking car either lol perhaps the oil cooler would have been more efficient perhaps bolted straight onto the exhaust manifold.

youngsyp

Fcuk me, if that's the best around, as his ad reports, I'd hate to see a shitter ! :shock:

Love the ripped off arch trim look and the insulation tape on the cold side I/C pipe to plenum rubber pipe ! The cable tied overflow tank looks nice too....

And that oil cooler...... clearly the work of a genius ! :roll:

Paul

W

wolvogtir

I like the Mechano used to hold the oil cooler up too. Look guys lets not be too harsh we all know its a minter and we are dead jelous. I mean HPI clear you can't go wrong lol.

W

wolvogtir

I mean look at the first picture on the pistonheads site that guy as come out is house and is shocked in amazement as to what he can see on his driveway (or maybe disgusted at what he's found on his driveway) I dunno you decide.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
I saw the ad for that a few weeks ago and TBH I thought Bob would be down trying to get it for £500 :lol:

the guy is surely having a laugh trying to make 2 grand on it

B

Bennymc

Thought I recognised that piece of S%^T! Saw it on ebay a couple of times...

In the spirit of the add... "Wot a cok!!!"

Once again, what is it with Birmingham and dodgy Pulsars!? (Sorry to Saddler and all the other genuine owners down there...no offence meant to you guys!)

P

pulsarboby

but its got a quick shift gearbox fitted (dat he meshoned twys) that adds another 2k.

i would have bought it initially but never saw it, already been to brum again yesterday to pick up another expensive sh1tter:doh:

it is true that all the crap motors seem to come from the midlands, the place is full of them:roll:

youngsyp

Fast Guy said:
It's also lost alot of mileage between adverts. That also adds to the value:thumbsup:
I can just see it with all four wheels off the ground, flat out in reverse..... Very Ferris Bueller. :lol:

Paul

GTi-R23

What is it with people these days? Why can no one spell?

I wouldn't buy it even if it was mint based on wording of the ad alone.