Bumble Bee R

oldaneal

dan-hipgrave said:
And worth every penny of the £3995 asking price, after all it has:

- BRAND NEW BRAKS
- BTAND NEW GASKET FIITED
- RED AND CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS (what the hell?)
- A POWER SUPPLY STICKER
- ShINY BLACK DASH BOARD

Also has some ''SECUARTY'' and not to mention ''ALSO IT HAS THE KEYPAD TO ENTER THE PIN CODE IN FOR MORE SECUARTY'' (can never have enough!)

Makes me wonder if people like that ever bothered going to school :doh:

To be fair some people arent good a spelling but you think they would realise and use a spellchecker

davey red.r said:
dan did you manage to sell yours matey?

davey
Not yet Davey, after getting stupid swap offers when it was on PH and Ebay, I took it round a few dealers to see what they would give me for it as a part-ex, got offered £3.5-£4k by most (which is very fair trade price for an R), but their cars wernt turning out to be as described, so I left them. Ive literally just today booked the R in to a bodyshop to have the rear arches sorted plus a general tidy-up, then im hoping it'll sell privately at last 8)

Dan

davey red.r

dan you cant give them away at the min,:cry: had a kid offer me 2k today for my red r, its got that just in a gearbox,:doh: and he knew the car was worth 3k all day long,i said son go and buy a nice standard r for 200 less:doh:
good luck mate you tried autotrader? as not all potential buyers come on here or ph.

davey;-)

When it comes out the bodyshop in 2 weeks, I will be putting it on Autotrader, as well as everything else..

You think getting offered 2k is bad? I went to a Honda S2000 dealer last weekend, looking to part-ex against one, he didnt see me pull up in the R, and when I told him what I had, he pulled out the Glasses price guide thingy, and said ''oh yeh 1992 Nissan Sunny 1.4, trade price of £45'' I was livid lol, went and drove my R into the forecourt for him to look at and he went ''oh its a bit different isnt it'' No shit!!