stumo

9 second car?:der:

loser

mine's an 8 second car....:thumbsup:

i think i've actually driven mine slightly more than Bobbies :lol:

P

pulsarboby

lol i wont be beat by you stu

im now going down to workshop to have a little nap in the car, where i will dream of a 5 second pass on standard fuel.
therell be 10,000 people watching on the banks all with pulsarboby flags waving, and you will be the villain along with the weasel in his dick dastardly mobil:lol: and you will both recieve boo's from the crowd as you enter the strip:twisted:

i will also win fair ladies heart, winner takes all sorry!!!:twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GTiR_Mic

God you have a very good way of dreaming, did I not tell you about my 2 second R ;)

Sorry to see the damage on the engine Bob, Im sure it will pass and you will have a bigger & better engine.

Shame i couldn't just stick it out with mine but engough is enough and I need start a direct debit with Mr.Noriss :lol:

Mic

Keira

GTiR_Mic said:
I not tell you about my 2 second R ;)
we all know about the success yours had at running for 2 seconds before something broke, fell off rotted :lol: :lol: so theres no need to show off about it ;)

P

pulsarboby

13 pages:shock: you must be bored :lol:

thanks paul, if it goes wrong this time think i will trash the car and myself with it.

PaulB

i like a good read at night, sends me to sleep. :lol:

Some $hit happened with that engine, you can do without all that. Hopefully it`l be right again soon and youl be on the track :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

just an update on my engine lol
its been 3 weeks since i got the block back from engineers and guess what!

ive fitted pistons and bolted crank in, not bad for 3 weeks work eh!:lol: :doh:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
pulsarboby said:
just an update on my engine lol
its been 3 weeks since i got the block back from engineers and guess what!

ive fitted pistons and bolted crank in, not bad for 3 weeks work eh!:lol: :doh:

Its ok! You'll NEVER be as slow as Rob!! :lol:

P

pulsarboby

lol thats not true rishi, as im building it myself, but weee young robbie has had to rely on others so ive no excuse at all really.

its good to be busy but a pain when you want to get on with your own stuff, a 3 day week would suit me down to the ground:lol:

antgtir

If i had more time id only spend more lol, so i suppose for me its best that im working the 5 days :lol:

Ant.

P

pulsarboby

pictures to follow in a minute

over another month goes by and finally got the engine all finished, my quaife is now bolted on and it just needs to all go back in car.

before that i am going to rip the whole sorry wiring loom out from the ecu with the emanage attached (what a mess)
and install another loom ready for the pfc!
then im back to square one again with getting it run in and pfc tweeked by jim so it can run full power.
all that leaves then is the cage, plastic windows, swirlpot and all the other goodies to fit then hopefully can start testing later this year on track, and make any adjustments ready for next seasons racing.

cant wait, ive been itching to get this car on the track since the day i bought it, and it cant come too soon!

P

pulsarboby

haha! now that would be telling;-)

it came from dean93's old car when i broke it, dont know where he got it from, but soon as i saw it i thought il have that lol

btw thanks for putting piccies up marcy!

Braveheart

Lookin good bob.... hope it all bolts together and the pfc mapping goes well.
It's been a long hard journey but here's hoping you get a good end product, results at the end of it all..... and lot's of enjoyment of course.:thumbsup:
Keep updating the thread.
I still think my 50 quid is safe... ;-)

P.S. Mind tighten the turbo oil feed / return pipes up now... :)