Am i being out of order here?

GTiR_Mic

pulsarboby said:
lol who the fcuk is that?
That is Rob running about all excited after his wife bought him the new Superman outfit.

I did hear he wanted the Spiderman one though :lol:

Mic

MarkTurbo

pulsarboby said:
lol who the fcuk is that?
Ive just told you :doh: Its supermong :mong:

mattytappy said:
come on lads...im all for a laugh...but thats just wrong...sort it out mods...:evil:
I'm sure if enough of you complain about it it'll get deleted ;-) Probably best if you pm Mr pudney, he loves deleting my posts :lol:

If the supermong picture has to go then im sure that means the mong smilie thats part of this site will have to go too :biggrin1:

mattytappy

to be honest mark...im all for a laugh and a wind up but some things are just a bit to far, and as my wife works and runs a home with and for children and young adults with learning disabilities she really,really, really doesnt take kindly to this and its not the sort of image i want to be assosiated with and i suspect neither does this club.:roll:
And yes the mongtard smiley should be dropped.

im sure anyone who has a child with a disabilitie would agree....so please try and keep this sort of thing to yourselfs;-)

regards matt

mad max

Christ mattytappy thats the first good comment you have made ,i am with you on this one ,only tossers take the piss out of the disables/disability people ,bet they would not say fu.k all if they had a child or adult in the above ,sad sad people out there .

P

pulsarboby

MarkTurbo said:
Ive just told you :doh: Its supermong

now i feel a twat for not realising :oops: thought it was a superimposed photo of someones head on this site cloaked in a superman outfit:doh:

quite agree, not funny!

mattytappy

I have no prolem giving someone grief and taking the piss out of that person if they were starting it or handing out plenty of there own...but i dont ever take the piss out of people with disabilities or anything of that nature.....thats just a whole new level of humor that im not interested in.....at all.

I mean if someones fat...then generaly there fat for a reason....ie they eat to much....but like everything in life there is certain circumstances that are out of anyones control...and taking this piss out of a person with a disabilitie like that is like laughing at an etheopian child who is starving whilst eating a juicy burger......its not there fault....they didnt ask to be in that position.

N

Nelson

Calm down

You bunch of politically correct numptys, oh sorry is numpty allowed, better shut up before i upset someone!

I am offended by swearing so could everyone refrain from swearing forever.

Black pulsars also offend me so can everyone have theirs destoyed so as not to offend me, thanks.

Any want a stella..............no, **** off then in your black pulsars!

Now i'm upset :-(

mattytappy

YOUR UPSET......get a grip fella......how upset do you think you would be if you had a child with a disabilitie such as downs syndrome and saw a picture like that.....DO THINK YOU WOULD BE AMUSED.:evil:

and your upset with black pulsars:doh:

calling someone a numpty is just not even in the same ball park matey as taking the royal piss out a disabled person.....and neither is swearing....so if you dont mind swearing you wont mind me callin you a fcuking pr1ck will you:roll:

Its shit stuff like that thats giving this forum a bad reputation

Last edited:

KF79GTIR

mattytappy said:
YOUR UPSET......get a grip fella......how upset do you think you would be if you had a child with a disabilitie such as downs syndrome and saw a picture like that.....DO THINK YOU WOULD BE AMUSED.:evil:

and your upset with black pulsars:doh:

calling someone a numpty is just not even in the same ball park matey as taking the royal piss out a disabled person.....and neither is swearing....so if you dont mind swearing you wont mind me callin you a fcuking pr1ck will you:roll:

Its shit stuff like that thats giving this forum a bad reputation
Calm down matty the bloke is taking the pis$ maybe he didnt see the pic and is taking the pis$ out of something he doesnt understand apart from that what the fcuk has happend to you did getting banned turn you in to a bitch or somthing?????

Kev.

mattytappy

i expected that you might expect it, so i said it incase you didnt expect it but you were obviosly expecting me to expect that you were expecting me to say that...!!