Am i being out of order here?

Adam L

All you really need to think about on the other club is... The ''You've been R'd'' section.... And the amount of people that post in there.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Keira said:
personally i dont see why anyone gets upset when people comment on their car, who gives a sh!t, mine doesn't even look a gtir from the front anymore :lol: but im hardly likely to run off crying if someone says they dont like it :roll:
You even handled the comments about your chav 'Bad Boy' bonnet fairly well too! Was that something taken on from your Peugoet days? :lol:

MORF114

I could understand if the owner asked if the negative posts could be deleted as to why it was a sticky as it has nothing to do with a comment about his car,
I did read it when the original posts were there and they had been there for a long time before they got deleted at the end of the day though who cares ?

The guys on the site clearly have the hump with you for something.

gunmetalgtir

I don't see why their deleting the posts, if they get so offended when someone comments on their car then they shouldn't put pictures of it up for people to comment on!

It's not as if Dean was slating the car, he was just merely asking a resonable question!

My post got deleted oftly quickly! Maybe they took offence to it? :roll:

I mean what's that all about! If I put up a post about Rob wearing a dress and hanging about street corners in Aberdeen with a blow up sheep, I bet that wouldn't get deleted and that's far more offensive than what I asked! :lol:

A

andrew

Stop making such a fuss......Looks like your just getting bored nothing to do, get wrapping Chrimbo presents or something.

At Dean: yes the Xtreme shows in Harlow years back, those were the days, went down there with my mate Masel back then.

At lady boy Kiera, that drum disc brake comment made me chuckle, how are you all anyway lol

Merry Christmas

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
I mean what's that all about! If I put up a post about Rob wearing a dress and hanging about street corners in Aberdeen with a blow up sheep, I bet that wouldn't get deleted and that's far more offensive than what I asked! :lol:

:shock: Have you been following me around at night matey :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

A

andrew

Odin said:
And you can pi55 right of loser :evil: , You're the stupid b@stard who's been mucking about with people's sigs and deleting everything willy nilly :doh: , Fu*k knows why they ever let you lose with mod powers :der: .

Rob

Serves you damm well right Odin, going on that site thinking your a mod yourself.
That will teach you and your bum chums.
If you all moan about that site stop posting and fcuk off.
You don't see them on Nissangtir site coming on here crying or posting stupid topics.
Just as we delete things over there you delete things we post on here, the amount of times I have had things deleted.

Anyway i don't own a Gti-r now so why am i getting bothered lol..

Laters...Till next year when i come out the wood work again.....
P.s it was Hannie that ruined this site so blame her don't take it out on the mongs as you call them lol....

You have also played a big roll in messing up this site...Get it big roll lol

Last edited by a moderator:
A

andrew

Just look at a comment made by a mod...tut tut.

Great, and he tried to delete it, just shows his true colours.....

O

Odin

andrew said:
Serves you damm well right Odin, going on that site thinking your a mod yourself.

Well if you actually did the job of a mod correctly then your site wouldn't be so disjointed and 5hit would it, But you seem to lack the intellect or common sense matey :roll: :doh: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

andrew said:
Just look at a comment made by a mod...tut tut.

Great, and he tried to delete it, just shows his true colours.....

Well unlike you I tend to reread my replies and thought it was pointless so deleted it, Their is no point in starting an argument with an amoeba :doh: ;-) .

Rob

GTi-R23

I frequent both sites, but for some unknown reason find myself more on this site than the other these days.

Does seem alot of pointless bitching that goes on between the sites, I don't see what the problem is, or where the hard feelings originated, it is amusing to witness as a neutral though :lol:

O

Odin

GTi-R23 said:
I frequent both sites, but for some unknown reason find myself more on this site than the other these days.

That's probably because you can actually find what you're looking for on here, Because amazingly as it may seem the mods actually do their jobs here and keep the info in the right sections ;-) .

I go on the other site sometimes but just find it such hard work to trawl through all the pointless shite, Before finding anything of interest :doh: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

"If you all moan about that site stop posting and fcuk off."

I don't post on it, because it's full of mindless bullsh1t posted by neanderthals like youself, why don't you do the same on here and feck off?

"Anyway i don't own a Gti-r now so why am i getting bothered lol."

Exactly! Why are you? You probably own one of those vehicles that Mr Garison created in South Park! :lol:

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
"If you all moan about that site stop posting and fcuk off."

I don't post on it, because it's full of mindless bullsh1t posted by neanderthals like youself, why don't you do the same on here and feck off?

Let us not forget we are dealing with the famous Mr 20Legacy here mate, Just because he's changed his user name after being banned we must never forget the Legend that is Andrew ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Oh I remember him! :lol:

I wonder if any of those old topics can be resurrected from the dead for some of the newer members on here to laugh at! :lol:

A

andrew

Gunmetalgtir, please I class you as a newbie, I got banned back in 2004, jioned in 2002.
Your not a part of the old school so fook off.
You don't know anything about the great 20leagcy

gunmetalgtir said:
I don't post on it, because it's full of mindless bullsh1t posted by neanderthals

There goes one of your children Odin, please keep him under control..

gunmetalgtir said:
You probably own one of those vehicles that Mr Garison created in South Park!

Btw mate I actually moved on to an Evo 6, you??

gunmetalgtir

You class me as a newbie? :lol:

Just because I joined in 2005 doesn't mean that I haven't been on the forum for longer ;)

One of Odin's children? :shock: There's no way he could produce a fine specimin such as myself! :shock: :lol:

An Evo 6! Wow you are so cool, I'm sorry for slating you! Can I be your friend and maybe we can go round the local McDonalds cruises together? I'm trying to sell my car to buy a skybarge, does that mean that I have more street cred than you now and the wee lassies at the cruises will start giving you less attention?