Am i being out of order here?

A

andrew

Jamesw said:
Andrew I was one of the old school crew, you seemed alright when we met, but you come across as a right c**t on the internet! Mind you did you not sell you proper R, then got hold of a GTI with an R engine in it, which you were telling everyone was 300 bhp then when rolling roaded was around 240 horses!
I am a nice guy when you get to meet me, just having a laugh which some can't take.
Btw James that fwd gti ran 240bhp @ the front wheels and 307bhp @ the flywheel.
I have the graphs and Paul at Engine Advantages ran it so all pruth avaliable.

Its good to liven up a forum that was getting boring.

You want an apology

SORRY

There you go.

Just can't be bothered to go on anymore, I just sit back and read in the future.
Imagine this forum without the likes of

20leagcy
odin
Mark
Kieria
etc......

Dammm
We have lost the fun now in the Gti-r kingdom.....

Such a shame

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianR

a bunch of twissy boys by the looks of it, seems like they get their panties in a twist trying to pick up meaningless 5hit over there to bicker about.:roll:

I used to be on that site day and night, but can't stand it now. Question after question after the last useless question that has been asked a million times before. See 1 bar boost thread.:doh:

A

andrew

mad max said:
I got no problem with you Andrew , but i am just a old cu.t

Thanks..Martin

Yeap remember the first time we meet, 2004 Pts rolling road with that huge convoy from South Mimms....lol

Still going strong with the r nice one mate

A

andrew

CanadianR said:
a bunch of twissy boys by the looks of it, seems like they get their panties in a twist trying to pick up meaningless 5hit over there to bicker about.:roll:

I used to be on that site day and night, but can't stand it now. Question after question after the last useless question that has been asked a million times before. See 1 bar boost thread.:doh:

Who the hell are you....??????
Look like another follower of the Odin says 1 bar is crap club.
Get your own identity.
What a childish comment you just made

CanadianR

andrew said:
Who the hell are you....??????
Look like another follower of the Odin says 1 bar is crap club.
Get your own identity.
What a childish comment you just made
Haha. After finally having enough with each new question, I had a picture made up. If the modifier's club members are too lazy to read through the whole thread without just asking how to do it and expecting an answer all the time, they deserve to be made fun of.:doh: There's a picture showing exactly how to connect the pipes, even with different colours for each respective pipe. I think you'll find that the member on that forum named "Jeddeh" posted that (Jeddeh used to be my username here as well).Not to wet my whistle too much, the knowledge I have of it, has come from this site!

Somehow there's always one or two idiots who ask how it can still be done . . . . like it's the 8th wonder of the world or something :doh::shock:

I haven't done the loop yet as I'm waiting for a wideband o2 guage and exhaust before I go playing around with the boost.

Thanks for your compliments.:der::lol:

Last edited:

red reading

keira,have just read the vampire rx7 post's.and i'm still laughing now and odin i have no intention of joining the bum bandits just to read andrew's posts

Keira

CanadianR said:
Somehow there's always one or two idiots who ask how it can still be done . . . . like it's the 8th wonder of the world or something :doh::shock:
so.............how exactly do you do it again :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

Keira said:
so.............how exactly do you do it again :lol: :lol:

Well you stick the barrel in Andrew's mouth and pull the trigger 8) ;-) , It's as simple as that :lol: :lol: :lol: , Infact it's so simple even Andrew could do it himself :lol: :lol: .

Rob

MarkTurbo

This thread has gone downhill since i last read it with all this talk of running 1 bar its in need of a dramatic rescue :shock: Its going to need help form the GTIROC's very own superhero....................................

And no its not andrew :lol:

SUPERMONG TO THE RESCUE :thumbsup: