White GTi-R wanted

Marty-Gtir

gunmetalgtir said:
No probs Marty, yeah I live in a good area also keep the car in a garage so that helps keep the costs down!
Just tried Bell they want 1680 :doh: never mind ive also tried Green light so hope to hear from them soon, hopefully if that guys was 900 with 6 points my 3 points and 3 years no claims should get me somewhere close to that ?

gtir_pimp

mine is up for renewal on my R, value 3.5k, alarm and immobiliser, alloys, exhaust,air filter,tints, im 21, got 3years no claims, no points, car is garaged, £1200 fully comp with elephant! not bad at all!

Marty-Gtir

Sorry to go off Trells subject but Just got my quote from GreenLight and its 782 fully comp :shock: :thumbsup: happy days thats saving me 900 quid, awesome...... id deffinately give them a call pal........

gunmetalgtir

trell said:
Hi there,
I am looking into entering the pulsar world and I have done a lot of research about them over the last few weeks. I have to choices that I am looking for,

Firsty :- White GTi-R standard as long as there is no rust.

or

Secondly :- White GTi-R 300 bhp on one bar with front mount, uprated fuel pump, bigger injectors, boost controller, turbo timer. no rust!!

The reasons that I am looking to buy a GTi-r is to do trackdays and hill climbs. so seats dont have to be in brill condition.

I currently have a Gti-6 306 atm but is up for sale or i am willing to px.

My limit on spending on the buying a modified car is £3500. for the standard one £2000 max

Would be very greatful if any one knows of any or would be willing to px??

Regards Tom

I am so excited about joinin the R team!!!
Any pics and spec list of the 306 GTI-6?

T

trell

PulsarTom said:
lol lucky git, mines £1500 tpft!!! thge joys of being 19 and owning a pulsar!
how the heck have u got it that cheap??? lol