Trax, 2nd September, Silverstone GP Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr GTiR

Well what can i say about this show? For anyone who has been with us in the previous years then you know how much FUN this is :thumbsup:

The ultimate day out and you get a chance to drive the famous Silverstone GP Circuit.

For more information about the show please visit http://www.traxshows.co.uk

GTiROC Club stand details

Club stand for 30 cars.

Price - £10 person (advanved club price, £20 on gate), £30 for track time.

OJ contact: Andy aka Mr GTiR

Tracktime

Please pay for this in advance along with your ticket money and it shall be booked for you as a club booking. Please remember to bring your driving license, a helmet and a long sleeved top.

Confirmed cars and drivers

1. Welling Al PAID
3. Dan Dud + track time, Dan PAID
4. mad max + track time, Martyn PAID
5. dobby, Mark PAID

Last edited:

Mr GTiR

PaulB said:
Do you just come out at night now Andy?
Yes when the wife and baby are fast asleep. All i do now is sleep during the day when i'm supposed to be on appointments :thumbsup: :lol:

O

owens

i could well be interested in this, it will just depend on what date i moove into my new house so put me down as a possible

B

Bod

Im new to gtir scene but would like to join up with the club at trax,usually im with the RTOC but have now moved on to bigger and faster cars.

Dasilva

any one doing the track time? i really fancy it but currently don't have an engine in my R which is only a small problem. ;)

mattytappy

:cry: I WISH SOME FAIRYS WOULD COME AND PUT MY CAR BACK TOGETHER FOR ME THEN I COULD COME OUT AND PLAY:cry: iiiii wwwaaaannntttt mmyyy mmuuummm.

Mr GTiR

Dasilva said:
any one doing the track time?
Yes, i'll be on track with the Octane Junkies lot.

mattytappy said:
:cry: I WISH SOME FAIRYS WOULD COME AND PUT MY CAR BACK TOGETHER FOR ME THEN I COULD COME OUT AND PLAY:cry: iiiii wwwaaaannntttt mmyyy mmuuummm.
Pay me some money and i'll do it ;-)

Names updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.