timing belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrc

To be honest mate, some questions have been very wayward....

You are better off searching the forum for what you want to know rather than posting a very basic question. Have a good dig around for info on the pulsar and info on the sr20 and with in an hour you will be much much better off.

Last edited:

stumo

my dads long gone pal... also i think uve mistaken ur mum with ur dad.
and both my parents are dead....

Where do i claim to be a hard man? You're the gym bunny who doesn't have a sensayuma!!!! You need to chill out.

jamieddd

now why dint u sey dah the 1st tym...!!

To be honest mate, some questions have been very wayward....

You are better off searching the forum for what you want to know rather than posting a very basic question. Have a good dig around for info on the pulsar and info on the sr20 and with in an hour you will be much much better off.

jamieddd

there no war mate what am seyin is people act diffrewnt then they would in person bcuz dey dnt who u are..online especially makes me sick.. but in person theyre a lil bitch...may work on other man wah he sez buh i dnt play tht practice.

johnny gtir

I dont know you so dont take this personal but a lad up my way got into a fight with a boxer and the boxer broke his nose in a single punch left him lying on the floor.The lad says he hit him that fast he never even seen him throw the punch.Either way the lad did not take kindley to it as he claims he done nothing wrong,a few month went by he mounted the kerb ran the boxer lad down got out looked him in the face and set about him with a hammer and promised to shoot him dead if anything happens to him or his family because of it really size means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.