timing belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there no war mate what am seyin is people act diffrewnt then they would in person bcuz dey dnt who u are..online especially makes me sick.. but in person theyre a lil bitch...may work on other man wah he sez buh i dnt play tht practice.
Banter or not, I'm pretty sure there are rules about using correct english. Gangsta text speak hurts my brain

jamieddd

I dont know you so dont take this personal but a lad up my way got into a fight with a boxer and the boxer broke his nose in a single punch left him lying on the floor.The lad says he hit him that fast he never even seen him throw the punch.Either way the lad did not take kindley to it as he claims he done nothing wrong,a few month went by he mounted the kerb ran the boxer lad down got out looked him in the face and set about him with a hammer and promised to shoot him dead if anything happens to him or his family because of it really size means nothing.
gd ting few of my bois hav 9mmstrap under the bed then!

warpspeed

there's a difference between having a sense of humour and being an arse, you clearly haven't realised......

Molz

Jesus!! How much Testosterone is on this forum, between this and Lawny's thread it's getting insane.

Great entertainment!

Lets move on. R has got a chain and yes it needs to be maintained

warpspeed

by rubbing you balls on it? once a month? what do we do about all the pubes that get left on it? can't get the buggers off! :lol:

Molz

BTW it is important to mention that the chain is not to be turning over when you rub your balls on it.

warpspeed

nobody told me that!!!! i'm gonna call my lawyer and sue you bastards! or maybe i'll just call jamie...

stumo

Sorry lads, this humour must not continue as it's very upsetting and not at all useful.

stumo

Its Amazing that we have six pages of nonsense from a simple question.. I going say if any member has nothing to contribute to the thread then don't post at all..:?
The OP got his answers in the first replies.

So shall we have a completely sterile forum where no-one is allowed to crack a joke (except in the lounge) or take the piss?

saddler

yes, you need to rub your balls on it.
The OP got his answers in the first replies.

So shall we have a completely sterile forum where no-one is allowed to crack a joke (except in the lounge) or take the piss?
I agree it would classed as humour if you was having a banter with somebody you know on the board but to randomly post the above ^ to a new members question maybe not be seen as humorous to some..

jamieddd

I agree it would classed as humour if you was having a banter with somebody you know on the board but to randomly post the above ^ to a new members question maybe not be seen as humorous to some..
thank you he came out with that remrark out the blue...i didnt even ask nothing wrong..i asked a decent question in the right section...i tryed search nothing stuck out

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
i tryed search nothing stuck out

What did you search? If you search "belt or chain" you get enough hits for "timing chain" in the title but not timing belt on the first page to answer your question. Likewise "timing chain" gives about 8 results in about the first 20 thread titles and "timing belt" gives no result in the title

Status
Not open for further replies.