tarox rear big discs

Marci GTi-R

Hi,

I have the tarox rear discs that are 280mm I believe. They are getting a bit rusty so where can I order new ones?

Regards Ramon

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Hi,

I have the tarox rear discs that are 280mm I believe. They are getting a bit rusty so where can I order new ones?

Regards Ramon
I didn't know Tarox did rear 280mm discs

I know Black Diamond offer OEM size grooved discs, I'd measure the dia of the discs

And if they are from Tarox, I'd re-order from Tarox

johnny gtir

they do 288 rears mate not sure tarox sell direct tho. i am waiting to order front pads n disks but there shut for summer hols belive it or not or were sure it is untill start of september. am no good with links type in motor sport world top of there home page type in nissan pulsar gtir in drop down menu brings up parts in center of page click disks there you go not sure if there cheap or not if you find somewhere cheaper let me know via pm please

skiddusmarkus

Hahahahah £650 for rear discs, they are having a laugh.I have 285mm rears off Martin Bell for those who remember him and they were nowhere near that price and he even fitted them for free.

GTI-R Nath

yeah i thought the price was a bit steep too, but its nothing compared to the prices there charging for there front big brake kits...