T28 outlet adaptor

MarkTurbo

All the rusty bits have been cut out and replaced with new metal. Well most of them, i found another bit the other night that'll need doing and the fuel filler pipe isn't looking too healthy so that'll need changing too, and there's a few bubbles coming through on the arches..............but apart from that :lol:

Mark. Does this mean that you will be on the hills soon?.
My original plan was to get it back on the road for the national at wiscombe but that won't be happening now. I did think then about doing the September weekend at wiscombe but i doubt the bigger turbo will be on by then so it seems a bit pointless renewing my licence, buying new tyres etc just to do an event and go a lot slower than the times i'm used to doing so will probably just write this year off as far as racing goes :sad:

Once the standard turbo is back on i'll probably just get it out and do a few track days and have some fun with it.

MarkTurbo

Mark has a good car there, its running a 2.4 stroker kit that was in pesh's car (pesh was told it was knackered and it was'nt!), bruces old quaife....and marks brains.....ffffing quick car now
It was quick until the plastic Garrett turbo fell to pieces :evil:

MarkTurbo

Did a bit more today. All thats left now is getting a short piece of aluminium tube to join the intercooler pipe up, sorting the actuator bracket out, and modifying the turbo inlet hardpipe.

red reading

It was a 200sx manifold until i chopped it up and added bits to make it fit a gti-r ;-)

No haven't got a facebook account. I know that's the equivalent of being a leper these days but i can live with that :lol:

cant,blame you, just a few of us use it for instant messaging that's all.

MarkTurbo

Got a fair bit done this week despite losing a few days away to work. I've tigged the turbo flange back onto the manifold, cut and re-welded the actuator bracket + the 3" inlet pipe, and made up the aluminium intercooler pipes.

Just need to pick up some hose clips for the intercooler pipes and some copper washers for the turbo lines and get everything bolted up 8)

MarkTurbo

Couple pics now its all up and running.

If anyone is interested the whole set up, turbo, manifold, 2.5" turbo elbow, 3" inlet pipe, braided oil/water lines, oil drain, Hks actuator and first section of the intercooler pipework will be for sale in the next month or so ;-)

MarkTurbo

Changing the manifold for a T4 twinscroll set up with a Borg warner Efr turbo. Should have the potential to make the same power as your old car but with full boost at 3-3.5k and a lot more torque 8)

vpulsar

Changing the manifold for a T4 twinscroll set up with a Borg warner Efr turbo. Should have the potential to make the same power as your old car but with full boost at 3-3.5k and a lot more torque 8)

Sounds good but I'll be happy with my puny 350 bhp version lol.

I just hope I don't get tempted again lol

Rob

Last edited: