squeaky clutch peddle????

mark888

hi,my clutch has recently started squeaking,what is the problem and how can it be fixed,any help i'll be really grateful,thanks mark.

davey red.r

hi,my clutch has recently started squeaking,what is the problem and how can it be fixed,any help i'll be really grateful,thanks mark.
most are squeaky mate, mine comes and goes every few month:sad: evan with a clutch support bracket.

davey

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
This may sound stupid, but have you tried squirting some WD40 on the pivot? Ideally a dab of graphite lubricant would be best.

mark888

thanks for your reply,my clutch squeaky does come and go but sometimes it gets that bad it sounds like a donkey,i've sort of heard that it might be the peddle box??,because the pulsar has a hydrolic clutch,i'm just trying to get some ideas because i hate noise's like this on my car.thanks again mate.

mark888

thanks for the reply,i have tried putting grease directly onto to clutch pedal pivot,but this has not worked,thanks again mate.

gtir_pimp

try adjusting the clutch biting point. i did this and my squeak stopped and so did the annoying click that they have. theres a "how to" here somewhere