SPARKPLUGS

zia

bruce isn,t it time you acted your age, picking on all newbie's. as with any forum's you get up's and down's personally i,ve been having alot of issue with regard's to accessing section's so if i carn,t access the section how can i moderate it?. the froum is having alot of problem lately and whinging does not help at all. with the lack tech person to keep the sight running A1 were bound to get problem,s. we of course are trying to improve the forum so it easier for newbie's and old sea dog's like you. also moderating is so overated the only thing i can do either delete post's or move it if and when i have the opportunity to do so.

zia

A

Anonymous

zia said:
bruce isn,t it time you acted your age, picking on all newbie's.
hey zia,why not go do 1 :evil:

WTF has age got to do with people asking the same questions over and over again and some people giving the same answers over and over again :evil:

zia said:
as with any forum's you get up's and down's personally i,ve been having alot of issue with regard's to accessing section's so if i carn,t access the section how can i moderate it?. the froum is having alot of problem lately and whinging does not help at all.
WTF are you on about :?: since when did i name any particular mod :?:
i have always said "mods" collectively rather than name anyone in particular as it's not "a" mod that is to blame,it's a collective problem of you MODS not doing enough.

zia said:
with the lack tech person to keep the sight running A1 were bound to get problem,s. we of course are trying to improve the forum so it easier for newbie's and old sea dog's like you. also moderating is so overated the only thing i can do either delete post's or move it if and when i have the opportunity to do so
and once more :roll: WTF are you on about :?: it's not a tech problem it's a people problem :evil:

next time,try and get to grips with what is being said before getting involved in a discussion :evil:

zia

hey zia,why not go do 1
enough said!!! :shock:
are you the spoke person for this forum? are you a member?should people give shit what/how you say? why do you have to be the first numpty to give the adage "do a search?" do you think you,ll make positive effect on this dude's post by the language you use?
if people want to continously ask the same question, what has this got to do with you? will they give f00K what you say?
WTF are you on about since when did i name any particular mod
i have always said "mods" collectively rather than name anyone in particular as it's not "a" mod that is to blame,it's a collective problem of you MODS not doing enough.
by saying the collective mods does that some how not include me? do i criticise you? demean you?
for god sake give it rest we,ve all heard your babychair tanterum's before? :evil:

zia

A

Anonymous

zia said:
are you the spoke person for this forum? are you a member?should people give Skoda what/how you say? why do you have to be the first numpty to give the adage "do a search?" do you think you,ll make positive effect on this dude's post by the language you use?
if people want to continously ask the same question, what has this got to do with you? will they give f00K what you say?
no but i'm entitled to my opinion the same as everyone else and as a mod,you of all people,should respect that :evil:
yes i am a contributing member of the forum but what does that have to do with the price of cheese :?:
judging by the amount of times i get pm'd for advice,people poss don't want to either make the same mistakes that i've done or would poss like to follow the things i've done right 8)

i really don't think that a mod should be calling anyone a numpty and maybe if a mod was carrying out their responsibilities,i,among others, wouldn't have to continually direct people towards the search function.
i,among others :wink: ,don't want to continually see the same questions and answers over and over again as i don't want to see any more knowledgeable members leave before they die of complete and utter boredom.

zia said:
by saying the collective mods does that some how not include me? do i criticise you? demean you?
for god sake give it rest we,ve all heard your babychair tanterum's before? :evil:
yes that does mean you but you implied that i had criticised you individually which i did not :!:
if a mod(s) or anyone else is not doing what they should be then they deserve some criticism in order that they just might get their collective or individual act together.if you are so childish that you can't take a bit of criticism,that is not directed SOLELY at you,then i suggest that you should not have taken on the role of moderator and should give your position as moderator some thought :!: :evil:

A

Anonymous

zia said:
discussion is it! not from where am standing.
two or more people exchanging views is commonly regarded as either a discussion or an arguement 8) but i'd like to think it's a discussion at the moment :wink:

no doubt that opinion might change if you or kev don't give up on the personal insults eg numpty :wink: :evil: