SPARKPLUGS

A

ADEGTIR

WHAT SPARKPLUGS ARE BEST 4 1 BAR OF BOOST I USE NGK PLAT AT THE MO.

A

Anonymous

ADEGTIR said:
WHAT SPARKPLUGS ARE BEST 4 1 BAR OF BOOST I USE NGK PLAT AT THE MO.
doesn't any fook_er on here know how to use the search function :evil:
or are all the newbies just lazy :?:

this is getting ridiculous :evil: it's not even in the right section :?

A

Anonymous

ADEGTIR said:
NEW TO THE SITE BOYS GIVE ME A CHANCE
that's the whole point,when you register to the site you are meant to have a sniff around first before asking questions that have been asked a million times before :x

do you not think that considering nearly every man and his f00kin dog has a sunny/pulsar running at 1 bar that somewhere,somehow the question has been asked before :?:

it's exactly the same as your question about lowering springs :evil: without even reading the thread,i would bet money,and f00kin lots of it,that there's nothing new in that thread :!: :evil:

the worst thing is,i don't really blame the newbies :shock: the f00kin mods see this time and time again and do absolutely f00k all about it :evil:

another thing that makes my blood simmer away gently is the people that continue to give the same f00kin answers to the same f00kin questions over and over and over again without even putting the small caveat in "try a search as this has been done before" you know who you are and you should know f00kin better :evil:

all it needs is for the mods to actually moderate newbies posts for a month or 2 after they sign up to the site.this of course is not very pc or fluffy as everything supposedly has to be today.

imho,the mods on the site are as much use as a f00kin chocolate teapot.they are only good for moving threads between sections :evil:

J

John Mc

Turn the caps lock off matey :wink: No need to shout we're not deaf, well maybe oap-r is getting there but the rest of us are young :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

paz

oap-r said:
ADEGTIR said:
that's the whole point,when you register to the site you are meant to have a sniff around first before asking questions that have been asked a million times before :x

do you not think that considering nearly every man and his f00kin dog has a sunny/pulsar running at 1 bar that somewhere,somehow the question has been asked before :?:

it's exactly the same as your question about lowering springs :evil: without even reading the thread,i would bet money,and f00kin lots of it,that there's nothing new in that thread :!: :evil:

the worst thing is,i don't really blame the newbies :shock: the f00kin mods see this time and time again and do absolutely f00k all about it :evil:

another thing that makes my blood simmer away gently is the people that continue to give the same f00kin answers to the same f00kin questions over and over and over again without even putting the small caveat in "try a search as this has been done before" you know who you are and you should know f00kin better :evil:

all it needs is for the mods to actually moderate newbies posts for a month or 2 after they sign up to the site.this of course is not very pc or fluffy as everything supposedly has to be today.

imho,the mods on the site are as much use as a f00kin chocolate teapot.they are only good for moving threads between sections :evil:
NGK Iridium 8's appear to be the performance plugs of choice fella :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Paz

A

Anonymous

paz said:
NGK Iridium 8's appear to be the performance plugs of choice fella :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Paz
yeah "you know who you are" f00kin mong :wink: :lol: :twisted:

gtirpulsar

oap-r said:
ADEGTIR said:

Instead of criticising mods; how about offering a hand? Or shutting the f00k up, or f00king off as you had threatened to do a long time ago. As I said at the time you're more than welcome to stay. But kicking unpaid helpers will only ever gonna get you greif in any walk of life.
On any given day in this forums history there have only been one or two "active" moderators who did "the majority" of the work. And do you really think out of those one or two moderators, that they would wait online eagerly awaiting for newbies to post, so we could assist them in to not upseting the lists cronies, by getting there before you or V manage to ram some opinions down their throat?
Even in 10 years time there will still be people who join clubs/forums that have no net savvy, and will require cajoaling in to using a bit of common "net" sense.

Things only ever change by peoples assistance. Thank you to those that do.

A

Anonymous

gtirpulsar said:
Instead of criticising mods; how about offering a hand? Or shutting the f00k up, or sodding off as you had threatened to do a long time ago. As I said at the time you're more than welcome to stay. But kicking unpaid helpers will only ever gonna get you greif in any walk of life.
On any given day in this forums history there have only been one or two "active" moderators who did "the majority" of the work. And do you really think out of those one or two moderators, that they would wait online eagerly awaiting for newbies to post, so we could assist them in to not upseting the lists cronies, by getting there before you or V manage to ram some opinions down their throat?
Even in 10 years time there will still be people who join clubs/forums that have no net savvy, and will require cajoaling in to using a bit of common "net" sense.

Things only ever change by peoples assistance. Thank you to those that do.
oh your poor bleedin heart :lol:

there are plenty of mods that use this forum regularly that could be "cajoling" the newbies or the mods could be making decent rules for the newbies to follow.

don't criticise me for highlighting the failings of the mods,do something about it instead of all sitting about with your thumbs up your collective ar$es.if the mods,paid or ortherwise,are not doing what they should,give the job to someone who will.i told you a while back that it was a bad idea making peeps into moderators based solely on their post count.

the gti-r community as a whole,has lost a lot of good guys who've had a lot to offer,solely because they've got bored of listening/seeing the same old stuff getting posted every day while the management of the forum continues to do nothing.

i have tried on numerous occasions to try and divert peeps to the search function instead of just posting the same answers continually like some people do,without much in the way of succes.there's even 1 mong that thinks the forum consists of only 1 section.

don't think that it's only me that is sick of this continuing situation,if it keeps up the moderators will be on here with only the chavs and mongs for company :evil:

never mind kev,once the crabbit old cronies and good guys have all gone,you'll still be kept busy moving the posts into the correct sections for the mongs and the chavs :twisted: :lol:

gtirpulsar

Wow sorry we forgot you had open access to our mods message boxes and discussions that we have had with all the members over the years. How stupid of me to think we could have pulled the wool over your eyes. Dammit didn't know my webcam was on so you could see my thumb wedged in my ass, you lil perve.
There comes a point in every mods life where they get bored of pm'ing people on which sections to use and how to press search. When it becomes simply more effective to move a post.
Just for the record there are no paid mods nor have there ever been, nor is there any intention of being.

The fact is we have seen more people leaving/not joining through feeling disheatened by over bearing egos, than have left as a result of newbies asking "what oil". :roll:

A

ADEGTIR

THANK U 4 SAYING SOMETHING I AM NEW TO THE SITE AND I WILL GET UST TO IT BUT NOT HAPPY WITH SOME OF MEMBERS. U NO WHO U ARE.

A

Anonymous

gtirpulsar said:
Wow sorry we forgot you had open access to our mods message boxes and discussions that we have had with all the members over the years. How stupid of me to think we could have pulled the wool over your eyes. Dammit didn't know my webcam was on so you could see my thumb wedged in my bottom, you lil perve.
There comes a point in every mods life where they get bored of pm'ing people on which sections to use and how to press search. When it becomes simply more effective to move a post.
Just for the record there are no paid mods nor have there ever been, nor is there any intention of being.

The fact is we have seen more people leaving/not joining through feeling disheatened by over bearing egos, than have left as a result of newbies asking "what oil". :roll:
well maybe if the mods were more open and honest about what goes on behind closed doors rather than appearing to do nothing about what are perceived to be long term problems within the forum,we'd all get along a bit better :D

you say the mods get bored :shock: what about the f00kin rest of us :?:
moving a post into the correct section does little or nothing to encourage people to use the search function :evil: and it certainly does not discourage the peeps who are continually answering the same old questions with the same old answers without the caveat of "try using the search function".these people are just as bad as the people who continue to post the same questions time after time.

if the mods were at least "seen" to be doing "something" about it then, possibly you might get less people getting frustrated by what's going on and thereby possibly reducing what is perceived as an over bearing attitude by some members of the forum.

just what can you possibly do with a mong who posts up a question in the wrong section without doing any kind of search.he then gets an answer which also directs him to the search function only for the same mong to do the same thing again the next day :shock: :evil:

what kind of people are we attracting on here :?: is the word getting around that they can get away with anything they like that is attracting them :?:

try not to get too personal with the digs kev,the mods might ban you for launching a personal attack :lol:

A

Anonymous

ADEGTIR said:
THANK U 4 SAYING SOMETHING I AM NEW TO THE SITE AND I WILL GET UST TO IT BUT NOT HAPPY WITH SOME OF MEMBERS. U NO WHO U ARE.
yeah right,sure you will :wink:

you can't even turn off the caps lock :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: so what chance have we got of you ever learning how to use the search function :roll: :?