Sand blasted my intake mani

red reading

Funny thing the Internet you never really know who is on the other side of your screen, good luck with your sand blasting it is one of the worst things you can do to engine parts as you can never truly get rid of the media from cast parts.

Fusion Ed

You can bead blast with water soluble grit. You just wash it then and everything dissolves away :) I think its soda blasting...

Madtec

Good, its not being overly cautious. I am an aerodynamicist for the largest manufacturer of heavy duty turbochargers and have seen back to back compressor maps showing the effect of blasting the profile and diffuser faces of a compressor cover.
Sounds good, thanks for your input

Madtec

Funny thing the Internet you never really know who is on the other side of your screen, good luck with your sand blasting it is one of the worst things you can do to engine parts as you can never truly get rid of the media from cast parts.

Yea funny thing....maybe you should take the time to read and understand the process of metal castings, sand-blasting and hot/static tank.....

red reading

Yea funny thing....maybe you should take the time to read and understand the process of metal castings, sand-blasting and hot/static tank.....

I do more than you will ever know, infact look around you might find..........................I'm not stupid!!

If you want to use the correct process you should be soda blasting ..........................

Madtec

I do more than you will ever know, infact look around you might find..........................I'm not stupid!!

If you want to use the correct process you should be soda blasting ..........................
From your rant just reinforces my original statement, now if you feel the need to rant some more please address your anger to the person in the mirror......

red reading

Ooooo we have a comic...... mind i could tell you are a joke from the work you are doing......................from now on we will be calling you homer.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Fuck me Danny you could start a fight in an empty room, what ever it is get over it, go have your dinner or something and pick a fight with the misses.....

red reading

I probley could steve, same as you can dodge putting the club account's up till the cow's come home too........

stumo

No need to waste my time on what is clearly an immature moron.....bye
better to be an immature moron than a Dumberican knobhead with an ego the size of Texas.

You were getting some decent information on here and like most noobz you come back with a shitty attitude. What did you expect to happen?

Spikey

Poor Lad only wanted to show his proud work on here. He might not be as experienced but i still give him credit for trying and showing his work.