roll cage

M

mitch

does anyone know where i can get a bolt in roll cage where you dont have to cut any of the dash board out?

Nad

Sent a email out to every supplier I could find in the UK. I've only had 2 replies which is a bit poor I think. Will try again later this week.

Nad

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I used to have one in mine that bolted in. It was on when I bought the car. Made by "safety systems". Might have been a special but it didn't cut into the dash or anything.

I sold it on in the end as my car is primarily a road not track car and head rollcage moments without a helmet tend to be lethal.

BenD

Ill send you some files later with the prices and various accessories for roll centre and safety devices.

Cheers

Ben

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Just called Safety Devices and the Rollcage came to £410 + VAT but then £600 to fit but thats maybe to do with welding in the floor plates... :?

M

mitch

thanks for the replies,keep em coming. look forward to the info .

Mitch

J

jasegould

Cusco make bolt in cages, 1/2 and full cages, but you may have to source one thru a jap supplier

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Jasegould said:
Cusco make bolt in cages, 1/2 and full cages, but you may have to source one thru a jap supplier
Take it yours is a full cage...?

J

jasegould

Jasegould wrote:

Take it yours is a full cage...?
Yes, it was in an R that a friend imported

A

Allan GTI-R

i didn't check that link but i'm surprised you guys are looking for JAP bolt in cages with hinges instead of welds ???

I know you guys have drag cars in the UK - also workshops who prep rally cars, i'd be asking them instead of looking for a jap cage !

In Oz you can get a full cage welded in for around $1200 up to $5000.

I have a 'safety 21' half cage and it's pretty shit, i only had it installed so i'd have no back seats = no need to carry passengers :)