Respray what colour

Si..

cheer's mate,

i think if i was gonna do it again i'd try and make more of a bold satement like jasegould etc. rather than just a basic colour.

chrisniss91

I really want to get the gold colour thats on vauxhall astras or similar saffron gold on the volvo's but that means i need to get new wheels as gold car and gold wheels :? look 5hit. Also my GF hates those colour's so in two minds really :cry:

chrisniss91

I do like yellow :) I loved andyng's R when i saw it at santapod. Got any ideas what would go with gold wheels or i have to buy new wheels as well :cry:

C

caz

caz you cheeky t**t , at least i drive mine , well, did.....
:D

What makes me laugh is there was once a time when all three cars were togethor. Remember that summer, it was like the italian job everywhere we went. Black :?: , Red and white pulsars. In between it was always Ant's car that blew up. But look at the situation now :cry: Whos car is on and who's cars are off :(

At least ours didn't brake, and we took them off of our own accord :)

Have to Agree with Si over the pics, the Silver looks LUSH in the flesh.

Si, you'll have to get me a copy of all three cars outside your house

Si..

chris: black chrome would look sweet with gold that means changing the wheel's tho coz i work in a powder coatings lab and i know for a fact we dont make any kind of chrome finish's so you wont be able to paint your's unless you use a wet paint which wont last as long. i've seen andyng's car too an must admit it looks mint. that MG blue that you see on all the ZR's was my second choice your wheel's would set that off a treat. 8)

caz, i'll sort them pic's out for you some time this week :wink:

Si..

i think it would look well smart 8) , what about the grey exterior trim tho, would you keep it grey or colour code it, could be the difference between good and bad.

Si..

my GF wasnt to keen on the silver, but f**k it she doesnt drive it, she didnt pay for the spray job either, so her opinion didnt really bother me, plus she soon changed her mind when she saw the final product. she still aint driving it tho :lol:

J

jasegould

paint code for it or just lambo orange
Its called Lamborghini Arancio California.........its what colour mine is but with a pearl and metal flake.

Tony

I want to do mine in british racing green, keeping all the trim black.

Dont think anyone else has done one this colour, or is there a reason for this!!!!!! :?

Tony....