Oulton Park Gold Cup (GTiROC Club Stand)

Wes

I will be camping Saturday and Sunday night. Hopefully I will be there early on Saturday morning.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Booked the weekend pass and camping. Can check the weather closer to the time. Can take the family tent so we have somewhere to hang out if it chucks it down.

BBQ on Saturday night?

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Sounds like there is enough kit then :) I'll just pack for myself. There is a chance the family might join me for the day but they're unlikely to camp. Are you both going with other people?

I'll pm my mobile number so we meet up

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Got home, and I'm completely shattered after a great weekend.

Thanks to Scott, Wes and their families, I look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I got some of the kids. Sadly my mate who I went with had his camera put away when 3 classic F1 cars drifted around the end of the main straight :)

warpspeed

I got home Tuesday afternoon, still tired! Great weekend and looking forward to the next one..
Dad got a load of pics, will get them on my pc at some point and try post them.
Thanks for organising the stand Andy, shame you couldn't make it there.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Yeah, sorry about that, it was it was a bit last minute but I had to leave UK for a few days.
However when I got back on Monday it was in the afternoon and I was shattered so I just went home and went straight to bed!

Glad you all had a good time and next year will do the same again hopefully with my car on the stand too.

Wes

Yes I had an awesome weekend as did my family. it was great meeting people and I think I definitely benefited from the knowledge that both Jim and Scott brought with them. Unfortunately I didn't take one photo as my phone was dead most of the weekend.

Wes

Cant believe this was two years ago. Its gold cup weekend again and i am hoping to get down on one of the days. Probably Saturday but possibly Monday. Any body else going down over the weekend?

warpspeed

Unfortunately I won't be there :disappointed: for starters the pulsar is off the road just now, the audi isn't really ready and I have a ton of work to do...

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Cant believe this was two years ago. Its gold cup weekend again and i am hoping to get down on one of the days. Probably Saturday but possibly Monday. Any body else going down over the weekend?
Moto GP this weekend

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Sorry Wes, great idea but have to get back to house projects this weekend... and hopefully a little engine work !