OS Giken Twin plate clutch broken!

hks-r

my os twins very heavy the engagement seems progressive a bit less on and off as the paddles but pedal is very heavy and maybe i cant drive lol but still stall now and agen

hks-r

guys just took my mates pulsar for a spin, he has the act 6puck fitted, now that was very heavy, the os doesnt feel heavy anymore, i adjusted my clutch pedal today,the bolt was basically at the shortest point

si...

I had a os giken break up on me all the plates fell apart
Causing damage to the sleeve around the input shaft
Had to buy new box for the bell housing and get it rebuilt
Got helix in now seems to hold on to power well :)

Empty Pockets

I found the giken nearly as light as standard, it should be a light clutch if you use the giken release bearing from the kit, it'll feel heavy if you're using a standard nissan bearing.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I found the giken nearly as light as standard, it should be a light clutch if you use the giken release bearing from the kit, it'll feel heavy if you're using a standard nissan bearing.
couldn't agree more, use the right Giken bearing and it's very similar to a standard clutch in lots of ways, so light giving the driver more control, not so on and off as most ceramic/paddle clutches are......

shroom

I have a helix ceramic atm,
Your Giken is still in my bedroom Russ still boxed, use it to stack my clothes on top or to put a nice beer on whilst on the ps3, waiting for the paddle to die

Empty Pockets

Expensive clothes horse mate lol.

Send me your ps3 username, can kick your ass on turismo for you if you don't get upset easily LOL.