Opinions - Bumper

P

Pulsar_Bitch

Here it is for the time being.
Meshed front bumper and splitter

Sorry about the size

A

Anonymous

well look at u lot and your pictures! can sum 1 give me a step to step guide on how u do that lol :lol: . sorted my turbo on the weekend...my wastegate actuator rod had come off!! and i had just bought a new turbo for my car aswell !

ki_saj_ng

hey pulsarlad,

got the piccys thank,

i think its a nice bumper but i think it sticks out a little too much, as in its a bit big and gives the car a big bottom if u know what im saying :?

not that bad a price too, is it an add on or was it a full new bumper?

cheers

A

Anonymous

it goes on to your standard back bumper.i find it Reminds me of the dodgems at the fair :lol: i fink its sets the car off just right though.i have meshed and resprayed my front bumper again and it looks alot beta now.

A

Anonymous

jonesgti_r your number plate is only 2 numbers diffenrent to mine.. :lol:

ki_saj_ng

pulsarlad - yea i thought it mite be an add-on, hence giving it the sticking out look - J-LO

do u know of any other upgraded rears, iv asked this fook loads of times but never found one!

P

Pulsar_Bitch

Yeah I was having a look on the net but could only find the Dawsons kit.

c4cpa

jonesgti_r said:
Dont like the HUGE meshed area myself so went for

and got a smaller plate now
Am loving this ... looks quality mate, a bit r32 ish (skyline that is. not golf :roll: :wink: )

C

caz

Whatever U do, dont let any 200sx owners see that splitter, they'd go nuts!!! Do U know how expensive they are to replace!!! They get ripped off all the time on curbs n stuff.

Looks gud though :wink: