Opinions - Bumper

P

Pulsar_Bitch

I need some help.

Bought a bumper off somebody on here and it basically needed scrapping.
So,I swapped it for a new one but, I want to cut out the front and mesh it.

Do I

A) Cut up the bumper already on the car? Its got a few scuffs on the bottom but am fitting a splitter

B) Cut up the new bumper and then get it painted.

Cant decide

T

Toady

so your saying mine looks really strange then ey? mmm? mmm? :lol:

P

Pulsar_Bitch

Well I think they look good so am doing mine.
Only problem with B is it will need painting.

A

Anonymous

strange!

mines meshed with out a front mount intercooler pulsar bit ch. mine looks top ..u gotta have the forge logo sprayed on though :lol: ! also it makes the car look slightly body kitted..its the back bumper that lets the team down....i got a dawsons back bumper which finishes the car off..standered back bumpers to high :roll:

P

Pulsar_Bitch

Yeah I was just gonna cut it out using a stanley knife and see how it looked.

Havent started yet tho as dont know which one to mesh lol

JIMMYBACK

Pulsar_Bitch said:
Yeah I was just gonna cut it out using a stanley knife and see how it looked.

Havent started yet tho as dont know which one to mesh lol
u will be there a while wiv a stanley knife u might need a hack saw or dremel type device :D

A

Anonymous

stanley knife! lol try chain saw!.. if your cutting it out its prob best to use a small fine jig saw..and then use sand paper..b careful !! you dont even need to cut the bumper on the GTi-R..can use mesh and split pins as there is 2-3mm lip where the mesh will fit into the meshing space..25cm / 75cm ! has any one had any turbo problems yet :roll: Where s every 1 from

ki_saj_ng

pulsarlad, i wana see ur rear bumper as i agree with u fully about the standard bumper.

where to buy this dawsons rear bumper?

PICS PLEASE :D

A

Anonymous

i have now resprayed my front mesh.... i get bored with things so have to change them! ki_saj_ng did you get that picture..the rear bumper cost s £230 from dawsons i think mate. does any one no if you can put pics up on this forum

P

Pulsar_Bitch

U need to host them on a site then upload them on here.

I know what you mean about the back bumper, looks like its a mile off the floor.

A

Anonymous

yeah if you look at your car from the side..the front bumper and side skirts look quite low and match..but then the rear bumper just looks odd! does any one else s roof rattle sometimes ? !

N

Norfy

just take your headlining out and squirt a load of silicone along the roof strengthening bars