Oils squirters and Mahle pistons don´t work?

red reading

Fatigue and alloy strenth as well as design dictate power limits on pistons, you fit what you need to achieve the job....you don't build a race engine and use it to go down the shops do you Sasha .....this is why you have the softer grades of alloy to allow tighter bore Clearence for lower powered engines to stop piston slap which will fatigue the piston and it will eventually shatter.

red reading

:) I've not looked at CP for a while, does the inc the stronger wrist pins, coatings etc? I found that often makes things cost more.
Stronger wrist pins ,and coated rings as standard....tbh there is not much in it when you have coatings as an extra I am on the fence with coatings as if the engine is running correctly with a good oil film the piston should not scuff the cylinder wall...I can se the benefits on bedding in and cold start, its the same with calico coatings on main and big end bearings in my mind if the crank journal touches the bearing coating you have a serious issue!

Slunch

Fatigue and alloy strenth as well as design dictate power limits on pistons, you fit what you need to achieve the job....you don't build a race engine and use it to go down the shops do you Sasha .....this is why you have the softer grades of alloy to allow tighter bore Clearence for lower powered engines to stop piston slap which will fatigue the piston and it will eventually shatter.
That's why I fitted HKS instead JE pistons. If I came to do it again I'd take a look at Mahle.

red reading

Hks, are rumored to be made by cosworth, had them in my last engine and they did take a lot of punishment (they had ceramic coated crowns) .

Slunch

Hks, are rumored to be made by cosworth, had them in my last engine and they did take a lot of punishment (they had ceramic coated crowns) .
I hadn't heard that. I got mine 5 or 6 years ago and they weren't cheap then. Probably be OK for a while then.:)