North weald sprint day

Buckym120

Bob my car is in with ed at the moment and should be finished on Thursday, but any delays/problems I might not be able to run the R. Only a clutch and remap, will call you Thursday evening. But I'll still be there on the day

shroom

Alright guys dont think I am going to be able to make this, had some issues with my other car (diesel bmw) turbo packed up last weekend and the D2 coilovers on the R are sitting too low and I cant get the brake lines out the way and its tearing into the inner arch. If anyone would like to go drop me a PM as its a great day and I will be gutted not to go but with the price of fuel and my bad luck I will have to stay at home :(

jamesgtir

My car is being mapped thursday afternoon. cutting it fine.
if it all goes tits up i will still come with the micra & the slr. to get some good pics.

P

pulsarboby

wow, dropping like flys. how many does that leave now?
yep your right there ben they are:doh:
heres revised list below, some of the reserves have dropped out also, so those that have dropped out will need to try find replacements in order to get there wedge back

1. pulsarboby paid
2. Ben (r called jay) paid
3. red/ danny paid
4. Pete (pulsarmoley) paid
5. Jack (pulsarmoley's mate) paid
6. my little mechanic lee paid...........now has to work so wont be coming, so place for grabs
7. joey gtir
8. Pesh paid
9. dan4 (r called jay mate - some hairdressers mincing mobile) paid
10. buckym pulsar paid
11. Gareth (r called jay mate - prob vx220 turbo) paid
12. Bash (r called jay mate - clio 172) paid
13. pulsarpaul paid
14. pulsar mark paid
15. pulsarmarks ...mate evo 8 paid
16. katemc / tim evo5 paid......had to drop out so place up for grabs
17. dannys mate renault5 turbo paid
18. shroom paid...cant make it so place up for grabs
19. richpulsar
20.bensmith907 paid
21. jamesgtir paid
22. mightyquinn paid
23. mightyquinns ad fiat 500 abarth paid
24. dan mad4it paid....now cant make it so place up for grabs

if anyone wants one of the spare places then please contact any of the above marked in red

Last edited by a moderator:
Well some good news the other way is that i've just got my white car running again after i had problems with the replacement engine I got for it.

So that means I won't have to take the standard red one which is an absolute boat on standard 20 years suspension and brakes.

Plenty of work to do yet as want to put 100 miles on it and a temporary low boost map, aswell as suspension set up and any other niggles that are bound to appear, but the finish line is in sight :)

Fingers crosssed for some dry weather.

Ben.

P

pulsarboby

nice one ben look forward to seeing you on friday, im hoping it will rain tbh as it will be a leveller of different powered cars

john indry the rally cross driver is definately coming now with his darian and back up team so will be good to see what a pro driver can do the circuit in

due to the people that have bailed out with gtirs im opening the competition up to everyone thats paid with regard to the fastest time trophy, 'thats any make of car or driving experience' as i see it as a level playing field and it would be unfair to exclude particular people and its a bit of fun at end of the day!

bensmith907

One day left to go :lol: have been looking forward to it for some time now! What time are you expecting to start bob?

Also I've fitted my profec spec B this week its all set up to 1bar but I'm not really understanding gain?? Would someone mind assisting me in that department tomorrow? (Currently set as 0 as per the thread on here)

P

pulsarboby

il be there about 8.30 ben but it kicks off at 9o/c
some will be there about 8 i think
dont forget your driving licenses chaps as they need to see them

see you's all in the morning

bensmith907

il be there about 8.30 ben but it kicks off at 9o/c
some will be there about 8 i think
dont forget your driving licenses chaps as they need to see them

see you's all in the morning
Driving licences. :shock: just shat myself then as I remembered that I received a renewal for it months ago. I just checked and Luckly I still have a few days left on it! Bloody rip off in my eyes I still look the same except a lot less chavy than my photo

jamesgtir

It would appear all my hard work has payed off. Car was mapped today thanks to fusion edd. See everyone in the morning.

pulsarmoley

Just want to say a big thanks to Bob for organising another quality day out :thumbsup: Highlight of my day was probably powersliding round the corner @ 70ish. Heres a few piccies: