new clutch slipping

Godzilla

what would cause this , its on an s14 and im thinking bout swapping the pulsar for it but had a new clutch today and he said it starts slipping if you boot it, is this just bedding in or need bleeding etc, dont wanna do the swap if i end up with a bigger donkey than the pulsar

johnsy

could be a number of things,i.e contamination,dodgy fitting
i'd say run it in then get back to me,

R

riske

why swap for an s14? They are the ugliest 200 there is, no offense. Your better off either swapping for an s14a or a mint s13. End of the day its your choice though.

Godzilla

If not done the swap yet but really need something thats easier to drive and don't feel like a go kart ,I only drive the pulsar when I really have to cos of my gear problem and once thats sorted it's just waiting for the next thing to break ,I'm going to look at it tomorrow morning see what happens

R

riske

200sx's are nice cars and a bit more reliable than R's. However if you dont mind looks then s14 will be fine. Although i would personally go for an s14a or s13. Better cars imho.
Have some fun drifting lol

johnsy

just fix the R' ,fuck the rest,

you bought it,you broke it,you fix it,.....................................then keep on breaking it and fixing it thats wot R' ownership is all about. youve only had it a couple of month stick with it there are plenty good times ahead give it a chance

the idea for me is if you break summit upgrade it so it doent happen again