Mpg???

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I've done the same as Jim (and removed all the crap from round the back on the plenum too)

Just the turbo makes the noise itself, which is way cooler when impressing the girls at maccy dee's! :lol:

KieranEG6

Have been looking into blocking off the BOV and just letting it compressor surge as everyone I know seem to be doing it, but I am not confinced. The idea of it putting pressure backwards against the turbo doesn't quite gel with me. The slowing of the turbo along with the extra opposite pressure between gears and under braking. None of those sound like positives for my stock turbo or for the system in general.

shroom

Na a HKS SSQV is the place to be, turbo noise is for diesels

The HKS is even better when someone has messed with the screw and broke the diaphram its goes swoosh all the time!

shroom

I know makaveli it is like banging your head against a keyboard when old farts are concerned.

shroom

So if your running anything upgraded or 360 thrust bearing its worth removing but if your on a completely stock turbo setup then leave it on (Or leave the standard recirc) is that the idea?

And if you wanna be cool keep it on!!!

keastygtir

I haven't run a BOV since my 200sx days. It made that run crap so I removed it from the R pretty much straight away

red reading

So if your running anything upgraded or 360 thrust bearing its worth removing but if your on a completely stock turbo setup then leave it on (Or leave the standard recirc) is that the idea?

And if you wanna be cool keep it on!!!

Tom rom just bin it and block off the holes properly, I never run them.