Lower Lip

R

rice_thief86

Hi there just wonder how GTIRs have this lower lip??? Is it a bolt on? for the stock front bumper and where would i be able to get this???

paz

Its a bolt/screw on fella - but its not designed for the R, its a factory fit part for another car. There are two you can use, one off a seat ibiza and the other I can't remember right now.

Paz

MORF114

can get this lower spoiler/splitter from renault or a scrap yard off a series 1 renault laguna . think someone said on here that one from a espace will also fit and is bigger or something like that cant quite remember. they can srew on with a self tappers and a jiggle any one care to correct me i may be wrong .

paz

Thats the other ones, the laguna and espace :)

I think the ibiza one you might have to cut to make fit.

paz

MORF114

im trying to find one for my car here in nz there are no renault lagunas in the scrapyards and none on the roads where i live gotta buy a genuine from renault im getting the vasoline ready to get shafted hard.:shock:

paz

MORF114 said:
im trying to find one for my car here in nz there are no renault lagunas in the scrapyards and none on the roads where i live gotta buy a genuine from renault im getting the vasoline ready to get shafted hard.:shock:
Wouldn't bother with the Vaz fella, they'll probably want to do it dry :doh: :cry: :lol:

Paz

MORF114

230 au ****ing hell thats really expensive thats oh my god what a rip off might aswell get one sent from the uk from a scrappy. ill find out tomorrow how much from renault cant believe that they are that expensive!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

O

Odin

MORF114 said:
230 au ****ing hell thats really expensive thats oh my god what a rip off might aswell get one sent from the uk from a scrappy. ill find out tomorrow how much from renault cant believe that they are that expensive!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats the price of CHAVDOM I'm afraid fella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob

sha663r

Found this on gtiroz.net
"Laguna front splitter - 77 00 818 802
This was the part number i got in Melbourne, Australia
I paid AU$231
I'd guess the part numbers would be the same globally"

MORF114

cheers mate ill give em a bell and try the part number more than likely the same part number.:thumbsup:
cheers if it is that expensive ill import a second hand jobby from home (wales).

G

GTI-R Kid

Or about a tenner from a Scrap yard.

Try Traynors in Northern Ireland - they might be willing to ship it to NZ for you.

C

crackerjack

how did you get on with finding the splitter in NZ? Im in Auckland and wouldnt mind one myself.

cheers

paul

A

andatron

i rang the renault dealer the other week. $280 NZD for a new one shipped from france.

MORF114

never got round to doing it some ****er in manurewa broke into my car and smashed my windows slashed my tyres and stole my stereo ****ing bastards twice in 2 months !!!!! u gotta love it think i might buy a rottweiler and leave it in the car while im in work !!! theyd prob steal the dog too!!! hahahaha u gotta love south Auckland.:lol: :lol: :lol: