Lombo doors

paz

Spikey said:
Can i get Lambo doors for the gti-r??
:roll:
you probably could, but if you did decide to you'd quickly become known as the raging king of all that is ho-mosexual.

They're shat, and thats pretty much that.

Paz

kyepan

kieron said:
Spikey said:
kyepan said:
not that i know of, but you can get a huge ammount of abuse for suggesting it..
why that??? :?
cos its better suited to a saxo/nova/fiesta/name any other max power heap you care to than a gti-r :wink:
But quite apart from that, you'd need a front mounted flux capacitor, otherwise you'd be up poo creek without a hand held aquatic propulsion device.

S

stomski

rob (vpulsar) -comments please..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :?

kyepan

Spikey said:
kyepan said:
spikey.. do you own an r?
yes its white at the moment but it will get a gold paint 8)
but it hasnt got a Ac in it :cry:
you lucky so and so.. u see i had to sell mine cos it cost me too much to run, and i had a few problems that were quite expensive to fix. Where abouts do you live?

S

Spikey

kyepan said:
Spikey said:
kyepan said:
you lucky so and so.. u see i had to sell mine cos it cost me too much to run, and i had a few problems that were quite expensive to fix. Where abouts do you live?
i got a new R from belgium with 300km...
Blackpool...

O

Odin

stomski said:
rob (vpulsar) -comments please..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :?

Why bother :roll: It seems to me we get another one of these w@nkers every week now :cry: :cry: :evil: .

Oh wait a minute I give you a comment :idea: :arrow: Go and fu*k up a nova you tw@t :evil: .

rob

paz

Spikey said:
kyepan said:
Spikey said:
kyepan said:
Blackpool...
If thats true, please don't ruin a pristine R with only that many miles on the clock :cry:

At least do a swap for Robs shitter and he'll try and look after it a bit better :lol:

Paz

S

Spikey

paz said:
Spikey said:
kyepan said:
Spikey said:
kyepan said:
Blackpool...
If thats true, please don't ruin a pristine R with only that many miles on the clock :cry:

At least do a swap for Robs not good and he'll try and look after it a bit better :lol:

And theres still one more check www.mobile.de and you will see a red one with only 9000km on the clock. they are NEW!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: